Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice... got the set as well, along with the card to reimburse my initial reservation. Actually pretty stoked... at least I know that they know I exist 🙂
Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Ford Bronco Received Bronco family diecast models from Ford for converting reservation without consent Screen Shot 2021-05-26 at 1.16.02 PM

Was surprised when I saw this in front of my door. It was sent to my old address (all the way back on announcement day when I pre-ordered) and forwarded to my new one. Turns out inside was a sorry package from Ford with the Greenlight toys and a $100 VISA giftcard.

I'm proud of Ford. Having your order jacked and played around with by a dealership wasn't fun. Wasn't fun either trying to get it moved to another dealership spent tons of time on the phone with Ford Marketing team.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford Bronco Received Bronco family diecast models from Ford for converting reservation without consent Screen Shot 2021-05-26 at 1.16.02 PM

Was surprised when I saw this in front of my door. It was sent to my old address (all the way back on announcement day when I pre-ordered) and forwarded to my new one. Turns out inside was a sorry package from Ford with the Greenlight toys and a $100 VISA giftcard.

I'm proud of Ford. Having your order jacked and played around with by a dealership wasn't fun. Wasn't fun either trying to get it moved to another dealership spent tons of time on the phone with Ford Marketing team.
Yep, most of us got our's like 2 weeks ago ;)

Leekronz

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I’ll sell my box set, minus the $100 GC. DM me if anyone is interested.

fundelay

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Unicorn Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Got this in the mail today....

Such a joke. What are we 5 year olds wanting tiny Broncos? STOP! Please. Deliver the real deal!
Sponsored