Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes GL350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Man then I should be getting one. I’m still waiting for my original $100 to be refunded and have been told by Ford CS a few times they they are working on it.....
Covert Ford in Austin converted my reservation to an order without ever having any contact or spoken to me a single time. After calling Ford a few times ended up that I had to place a second reservation on 3/15 and have a time stamp changed to go with my preferred dealer Chapman Ford and @DealerInsider
Is the $100 gift card in lieu of the $100 refund? I’d be happy either way
Sponsored

fergthulhu

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands, '21 Ranger Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Man then I should be getting one. I’m still waiting for my original $100 to be refunded and have been told by Ford CS a few times they they are working on it.....
Covert Ford in Austin converted my reservation to an order without ever having any contact or spoken to me a single time. After calling Ford a few times ended up that I had to place a second reservation on 3/15 and have a time stamp changed to go with my preferred dealer Chapman Ford and @DealerInsider
Pretty much the same as you, made even worse since I had to cancel the credit card that the original deposit was on. The included note says that the gift card is, "...to reimburse your reservation deposit."

OtisFE

Outer Banks
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Interesting, the three of us reporting receiving this are all from NJ

a) they either feel sorry for us, or b) they are scared to piss us off too badly...
Got my package, and I'm not from NJ.

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got my package, and I'm not from NJ.
People make mistakes. 😉

Actually, we’ve seen others now, but a really high number were from NJ - I started that as a joke and if you look back at the responses it was really weird how it was tracking. It’s apparently for all of us screwed by our original dealers in the process…

Sponsored

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Got this in the mail today....

20210508_113239.jpg

20210508_113249.jpg

20210508_113311-2.jpg

20210508_113326.jpg

20210508_113335.jpg
Who did you contact, I told my dealer I was holding out for MY22, I just checked and it seems he placed an order using my reservation March 3. I don't care much about the toy, I would however like some answers.

Lashedup

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
People make mistakes. 😉

Actually, we’ve seen others now, but a really high number were from NJ - I started that as a joke and if you look back at the responses it was really weird how it was tracking. It’s apparently for all of us screwed by our original dealers in the process…
Were all of you using the same dealer? Should be a blackball list of any dealer that does this so no one else gets screwed.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

For anyone interested. Greenlight has a Rapid Red Wildtrak with boat for $10.99. But just like the full size Bronco it's pre-order only. And we all know how those dang pre- orders go. 🤣

Ford Bronco Received Bronco family diecast models from Ford for converting reservation without consent Screenshot_20210510-063717_Chrome

Sponsored

Vito

First Edition
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I hope Ford does this for all orders. Toyota gave me a 1:18 scale model and a color illustrated book of the history of the FJ Cruiser when it was reintroduced. Kinda of neat.

Ford Bronco Received Bronco family diecast models from Ford for converting reservation without consent Screenshot_20210510-063717_Chrome

I have mine too, still in the box! I loved how they sent you the correct color or the vehicle purchased.

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Is that boat over 3500 lbs?
Based on scale, NOT A CHANCE!
Only if the boat was some sort of Ultra lightweight boat tht is still in pre-production mode.

Deleted member 19285

I was in the same situation but with a dealer in Mass. Every time I called Ford CS I got a different answer ("it's just been cancelled," "it can't be cancelled," "you'll see your refund in 10 days"). Eventually, I just started calling the original dealership every day until they got sick of me and refunded the CC charge.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands