Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Outer Banks, Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well now we know why they can’t get our Bronco’s built....they switched production to making toys! Way to go Ford! Awesome move! SMH
Sponsored

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice $20 gift basket. ($100 lost when dealer converted without permission, actual cost on everything, including postage, about $120). Unless those folks weren't charged the hundo for the second reservation? Probably works out to $3 an hour for time on the phone and aggravation. All because Ford set up the system for dealer abuse and could not fix it for many weeks. Everyone who gets one earned every bit of it.

Bdisco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘88 911,‘15 Chevy 2500, ‘24 Acura Integra Type S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I want some diecast to make me feel better
Ford Bronco Received Bronco family diecast models from Ford for converting reservation without consent 1620558638808

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I also had a reservation converted to an order without my consent! No die cast Broncos for me 😞

I received an email saying that a wild track was ordered for me. Called the dealer and he said that the had to do that in order for me to get a MY21 🤔
I hope you have since had the dealer modify the order to whatever you exactly want and guarantee no markup.

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
I also had a reservation converted to an order without my consent! No die cast Broncos for me 😞

I received an email saying that a wild track was ordered for me. Called the dealer and he said that the had to do that in order for me to get a MY21 🤔
Did you call Ford and have them reverse the conversion? If you let the conversion stand then you wouldn't get the die casts.

Sponsored

Bdisco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘88 911,‘15 Chevy 2500, ‘24 Acura Integra Type S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mdeamon

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai tucson
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Got this in the mail today....

Ford Bronco Received Bronco family diecast models from Ford for converting reservation without consent 1620558638808

Can you tell.me who you contact about your dealer convert your reservation without authorization.... I try to contact Ford but no success and they transfer me the marketing department clueless .... I have email exchange with my dealer I was not happy ...
Of what the did and I never received my 100$ deposit ....

Let me know who you contact to make it happen they owe me 100$ and maybe I will get a toy ....

OP
OP
Tor148

Tor148

First Edition
First Name
Tor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Braptor Bk, 21 FE RR, 15 F250,
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Can you tell.me who you contact about your dealer convert your reservation without authorization.... I try to contact Ford but no success and they transfer me the marketing department clueless .... I have email exchange with my dealer I was not happy ...
Of what the did and I never received my 100$ deposit ....

Let me know who you contact to make it happen they owe me 100$ and maybe I will get a toy ....
Ford marketing is who i called.
I dont have there number handy but it is all over the forums

Sponsored

Blitzinger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
What do we get if we asked dealer to cancel and they stole our reservation to charge over MSRP?

climb2descend

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15'F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Interesting. Hope I get one. I still haven't gotten refunded for my stolen original reservation. I called last week to see what's going on and they said they were still working on it. Would be nice to get the gift card since I'm not holding my breath I get my $100 back.

scottyb907

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 Ford Bronco, RAM 3500,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Man that’s really freaking cool! Like most everyone I’m envious but good on ya brother glad dealerinsider and Ford are squaring people away!
let see a picture of the on the hood of you FE when you get it! 😎👍

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I guess I'll have to blame my dealer for not screwing me with the order process and now screwing me out of toys? Damn dealer :-D

They look like nice models, I'd buy a set and play with it in the yard while I'm waiting. Maybe try some forced perspective shots and "park" them all in my driveway?

They should offer them for sale, "limited" hardly ever means anything anymore nowadays, not like these will be valuable anytime soon, LOL. But I'd not mind playing in the rocks in my yard, take some fun pictures.

bronc'o

Wildtrak
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Rubicon, 2020 Defender FE, 2022 Bronco WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I don't even care about free, how do I buy that set?!
Tricky Dick... when I get mine, I'll put it on eBay for $600 and alert you. :cool:
Sponsored