Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I would love a survey and will save some choice comments, questions and concerns for Estoban or whatever other lackey Ford sends to Supercel East if I decide to go this year.
I did not get a survey either. Maybe they have seen some of our comments here and don't want to deal with us. Maybe even moving us further back on the production schedule.
Sponsored

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have not received the survey but did receive an email asking if I was interested in the Bronco Raptor. I clicked on the interested button and all it said was my response has been recorded. I checked here before checking my email. I thought this may be the survey.

Is this Ford's way of saying f your Badlands that you reserved on 7/14/2020? Can we interest you in a plus $20k one instead?
I wonder if....to get some of these Raptors on the streets...if they will prioritize Raptor builds? It would not surprise me at all if they did that. Sure feels like reservation numbers-time stamps are meaningless anymore.

bronco2drga

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
I got an email for Bronco owners, but when I tried to access it, it says Thank you for your interest however this survey is no longer available.

Curious what they were asking and/or if they got enough negative feedback in less than 24 hours to close it out? haha
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.