First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Received an email today from Ford that said I can now contact my dealer and turn my reservation into an order. I assume that would be for a FY22 Model correct? I don't see the Build and Price webpage updated for the FY22 MY so wondering if anyone else received today? Does that mean I can change order a Bronco Raptor?
Sponsored

Ambassador

Badlands
First Name
Standing_Bear
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic, 2022 F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got a Screenshot ?

Ambassador

Badlands
First Name
Standing_Bear
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic, 2022 F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow this is news!!. Things are rolling

Tonka1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Strange that this comes out before the MY2022 B&P is up. This must mean that it will be very soon.

Sponsored

FourHorses

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You don't have any other reservations besides the Bronco do you? Maverick, Lightning, etc?

Cmreed2016

Black Diamond
First Name
Colleem
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volkswagen
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have an unscheduled 2 door BD ordered so I am surely getting a 2022 but haven't received this email yet... hopefully soon!

Cmargio

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura, Volvo, Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I received this email last week. I have an FE reservation that the dealer failed to actually covert to an order so I was pretty excited thinking something in the system had changed and would allow me to finally convert to order.

No changes… I spent a day on the phone with the dealer, rep and Ford customer service. No one was able to tell me how or why this email was initiated but I was not able to convert.

OP
OP

BsCostanzo1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Strange that this comes out before the MY2022 B&P is up. This must mean that it will be very soon.
I did reach out to my dealer rep, and he told me that he was glad I made the "cut" of turning reservations into an order. When i clicked the button to accept, it said to contact your dealer/make an appointment to finalize as you will not be able to cancel/change your reservation online going forward??

Sponsored
OP
OP

BsCostanzo1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's what I was thinking as well!!

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I can't recall the thread, but someone who seemed to know what they were talking about posted that the order banks would open to dealers before build & price opened to buyers. This makes sense, because it will allow dealerships to enter orders and adjust pricing for people with reservations within the cutoff date (whatever that was) and take advantage of Ford's price protection. I assume the MY22 B&P will reflect new pricing for people who have very late reservations/orders, or no reservations/orders.

Unless I'm missing something, which is quite possible.

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I did reach out to my dealer rep, and he told me that he was glad I made the "cut" of turning reservations into an order. When i clicked the button to accept, it said to contact your dealer/make an appointment to finalize as you will not be able to cancel/change your reservation online going forward??
It sounds like you're a MY21 then, and he just wants to verify your trim, etc. on the order.
Sponsored