Sponsored

Received my confirmation notice 10 days after converting order from MY21 to a MY22

rdass623

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road, Fiat 124 Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

• Banned
i received my confirmation notice ten days after converting my order from a MY21 to a MY22. i hope this is not another sign of efficiency in the production process. one might think the response e-mail would be an automated response from when the conversion occurred. and here i was simply thinking there would be no notification... i wonder where my hammock and bourbon is?
Sponsored

Groundhog

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Wildtrak, '21 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
i received my confirmation notice ten days after converting my order from a MY21 to a MY22. i hope this is not another sign of efficiency in the production process. one might think the response e-mail would be an automated response from when the conversion occurred. and here i was simply thinking there would be no notification... i wonder where my hammock and bourbon is?
I ordered on Saturday 10/16 and got email on Monday 10/18. I'm guessing your dealer didn't submit order for several days.

OP
OP
rdass623

rdass623

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road, Fiat 124 Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

• Banned
I ordered on Saturday 10/16 and got email on Monday 10/18. I'm guessing your dealer didn't submit order for several days.
updated it on the computer in front of me and changed the priority code for the 22 from a 99 to a 10. then he printed out an order summary with the described vehicle on it...

Groundhog

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Wildtrak, '21 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
updated it on the computer in front of me and changed the priority code for the 22 from a 99 to a 10. then he printed out an order summary with the described vehicle on it...
Well, I guess I'm not surprised. At least it is confirmed before next round of scheduling.

Sponsored

JD155

Big Bend
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Traverse
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Concerted my 21-22 on 10/16/21. Still haven't received an email from Ford that they received my order 🤷🤞

a10thunder

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just got my confirmation email 9 days after the MY22 order was confirmed by my dealer. Reading about all the people getting email confirmation within minutes of ordering at the dealer had me really worried.

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dodge charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I went in this morning at 9 am to update my 22 order. Confirmation email received at 2:15.

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Probably because the dealer didn't actually hit submit for 9 days.

telenerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Probably because the dealer didn't actually hit submit for 9 days.
That’s my guess too. I got my email within a few hours saying order confirmed and the Ford website now says 2022 Bronco for ordering page.

Sponsored

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That’s my guess too. I got my email within a few hours saying order confirmed and the Ford website now says 2022 Bronco for ordering page.
I still haven't received an email from Ford after confirming with my dealer last week and getting an email from the dealer showing code 19. Still don't believe they really submitted it. Going to try and call Ford and see if they can confirm.

Sardine

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Elantra N - 6 speed & 2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Aug 2021 reservation here. Went into dealer on Oct 13th to convert my reservation to an order. Put down deposit etc.

Still haven't received any updates online. My online account still shows that "my bronco is ready to order."

Dealer says (ugh) to ignore the online system. That my order is "in the system" but they are first converting all the 21 orders to 22 and that as soon as he can he will send me the DORA.

I'm slightly worried my order hasn't been placed yet. But should I even be worried at this point since I'm such a late reservation holder? I just don't want to miss ANY opportunity to get my bronco a little faster.

I got the notice to order online 2 days after I went to dealer. I wonder if it would have been best to order online than do it through dealer since this way I'd know for sure it's in Ford's system.

Last edited:

MJJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon, Jeep Wagoneer, Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I still haven't received an email from Ford after confirming with my dealer last week and getting an email from the dealer showing code 19. Still don't believe they really submitted it. Going to try and call Ford and see if they can confirm.
What is the difference between a code 19 and a code 10?
Sponsored