Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'll bite... better not be a rick roll.

EDIT - not a bad way to communicate to their reservers... and you get a mystery gift. oooooowwww, noice.

:)

Last edited:

attworth

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Land Rover D2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just switched from them to Granger but got the same video link. I haven’t watched it yet. They seem like good people, but Albert is just second to none. Or he’s playing the long con. :LOL:

Major_Bullsteak

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy ZR2 Bison, JK Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I just switched from them to Granger but got the same video link. I haven’t watched it yet. They seem like good people, but Albert is just second to none. Or he’s playing the long con. :LOL:
Their email said they will have a Bronco Sport on site on Wednesday. Anybody need any measurements?;)

qnet

Big Bend
First Name
Quentin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2, Jeep Wrangler JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
They seem cool. Early in the process I was seriously considering switching to them before the Granger and Stephens deals came about.

Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I haven't heard a thing since my order from Crossroads Ford in Apex. Well nothing about Bronco, and weekly or end of month emails to come buy inventory.

At some point I need to go down there and broach the Stephens offer.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is there a way with the BP to print a spec sheet?

OP
OP
Rydfree

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah they seem legit . I like to keep my $$$ local whenever possible and I think things just go smoother when you have a service issue if you go to the dealer that sold the vehicle . Personally I don't think a few $$ discount over the course of a 5 year loan is worth the hassle . IMHO

OP
OP
Rydfree

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Their email said they will have a Bronco Sport on site on Wednesday. Anybody need any measurements?;)
I would like to go check it out just to see the build quality and interior but I have to work Wed and Thursday . I'll be leaving Friday to go to the East Coast Bronco event in Townsend so not a total loss . :)

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer didn't send me a video. I feel like I'm not loved.

Sponsored

BroncoT

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

He didn’t sound solid on the timeline. Ford says we can’t officially order until December. Why would it benefit us at all to hand over our build selection in October? I don’t believe it will impact our order in line. That part feels like the dealer trying to put pressure on buyers to get their deposit.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah they seem legit . I like to keep my $$$ local whenever possible and I think things just go smoother when you have a service issue if you go to the dealer that sold the vehicle . Personally I don't think a few $$ discount over the course of a 5 year loan is worth the hassle . IMHO
It almost sounds like you and I are in a HUGE minority as far as having a local reputable dealer.
I've been comparing lot prices and specials with ******* Ford and my dealer has been spot on with pricing.
Best I could find was a $600 difference in ******** favor(lower) on a 40+K truck ...but for a 7 hour drive???? Nope.... I'd need to be WELL over a grand to walk away from a GREAT multigenerational small town dealer.
If I can't afford a $48k truck because of those $600 bucks....I shouldn't be buying it to begin with.

I totally agree with the service issues also...said dealer has "fudged" things in our favor before.

NOt knocking anybody, but I feel strongly about supporting our local business also. ESPECIALLY the GREAT ones!

attworth

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Land Rover D2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah I’m in NC currently. Military so I don’t really have a “local.”

OP
OP
Rydfree

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)