Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Ranger FX4 (MANUAL) & '74 VW Thing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just received mine today.
Currently my order is 99'd and sounds like it's likely to be a 2023 model year. (I really wanted a Heritage Edition.) So I loved the way they addressed me as "Dear Bronco Owner".

Been debating a move to original back-up plan (Tacoma), or drop my order down to a more basic model and live with it a few years.

1TNgirl

Wildtrak
First Name
Rhonda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I received my participation trophy in the mail today. Exactly what I needed after waiting over a year and having to settle for MIC top on a 60k vehicle that was supposed to have a MOD top standard. 🙄😤😢

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
So yesterday my family was rushing out of the house for a 2pm appointment test drive with a Wildtrak (my wife test drove it). I had a package at the door and I set it aside as we were in a hurry. I completely forgot about it until now. Not sure why Ford sent me anything as I am a 7/20 reservation holder and I know I will not be getting one until mid to late 2022.

Ford Bronco Received this from The Bronco Team -- Bronco concept art poster and a sticker DSC_0328

Ford Bronco Received this from The Bronco Team -- Bronco concept art poster and a sticker DSC_0326

Ford Bronco Received this from The Bronco Team -- Bronco concept art poster and a sticker DSC_0331

TM WildTrak

Wildtrak
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I received the package as well today. Ford trying to keep all that are waiting excited is their goal I assume. Good sticker for my cooler...

Sponsored

KnightBronco

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Roush Ranger, Lifted Subarus, Harley Davidson, etc
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Got mine today.
What a nice surprise, as I was not expecting it.:)
(in fact, I did not know about this thread, til today)
Ford Bronco Received this from The Bronco Team -- Bronco concept art poster and a sticker 3C4E299F-B5FF-43D5-AA25-11CD685B8CED

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Still nada here, much like any info on my order so it tracks.

Flicko's

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford transit
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Got mine today. Its pretty cool. Was wondering if I actually existed in the Ford system as I have yet to receive any email or communication from them.

Sponsored

Missy_Fussy

Black Diamond
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It says it's from "the Bronco Team." It's a nice poster of Bronco concept art and a sticker. Totally unexpected.
Ford Bronco Received this from The Bronco Team -- Bronco concept art poster and a sticker 3C4E299F-B5FF-43D5-AA25-11CD685B8CED

I received the same thing yesterday... I love it. My hubby, of course, said that I had to save it because it might be worth money some day.... meh

TheColemans05

Badlands
First Name
Josh & Katie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Silverado Trailboss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got mine.

BIg B. Bronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I got mine yesterday. At least I know they’re thinking about me. The wait for my Bronco does two things for me…
1) I’ll be able to save and have a bigger down payment, making my monthly payment smaller when it finally arrives.
2) All the little problems with the 2021 model will have been fixed by the time I get a 2022 model.

Keeping myself on the sunny side and happy to get some type of communication as a future Bronco owner.

PatientlyWaiting

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I got mine this morning. I'm assuming all reservation holders will get one shortly. There doesn't seem to be any pattern to who gets them.
Sponsored