Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord/CX-5/A5 Cab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have received both a text and an email from a salesperson at my chosen dealer that states that I need to submit my order by Friday (January 29th). I don't like to be rushed and this is so far my only interaction with this salesperson and dealer about my Bronco order. Not a good way to start in my opinion. I am under the impression that the order bank is open for all 21MY orders until March 19th? Am I mistaken? Beyond that, I am not sure if I will be able to place a 21MY order based on wanting a Wildtrak with the black modular hardtop. Am I correct at seeing a red flag with this dealership pushing me to place my order by this Friday?

Update: I responded via text to the salesperson and asked why the rush for Friday. The salesperson's response is, "We are trying to get all orders in so Ford knows our allocation. The quicker we get them in the better. If you want to wait, that is fine. Just may pose a delay for you."

Thoughts on how this sounds to anyone who has gone forward with a dealer would be appreciated. I don't feel like this is off to a good start. Again, rushing me immediately did not feel good.
Salesperson is full of &^%$. The full allocations won't be determined until the orders close on March 19. They just want to lock you in. My understanding is Black mod hardtop is MY22. You can tell your dealer you want to wait it out for MY22 ordering this summer. Not sure if they are clueless or crooked ( or maybe both ). - I'd say run somewhere else if they give you a hard time. And make sure they aren't going to hammer you with ADM and fees.
Sponsored

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, won’t be telling my dealer to pound sand when he calls, but give it a go.
Even if they lie to you and attempt to break Ford policies? Wouldn't you prefer an honest dealer?

Also, you haven't gotten a call from your dealer yet? ?

Atomicdog

Base
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It only calirifies the allocations as they stand now. Ford is waiting until after March to finalize the numbers. The dealer rushing it makes no difference. The allocation numbers and the customer positions will all change come May anyway.
I get it but once I got to the ordering stage I wanted to help my dealership out every way possible. I don’t understand why people want to put up roadblocks at this point.

Sponsored

Atomicdog

Base
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My dealership gave me a deal I agreed with. If ordering now compared to 2 months from now is what they ask, I’m all for it.

Ironjamzz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The question should be. What is your dealership doing to help you?
That's the the road block I think. Dealers want what they want and buyers want to chip that down a little bit or really aren't sure what they want.

Tonka Bronka

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, V60 Polestar, 900SS, K1300S, RnineT Racer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Even if they lie to you and attempt to break Ford policies? Wouldn't you prefer an honest dealer?

Also, you haven't gotten a call from your dealer yet? ?
I took care of that months ago by switching to a dealer that knows what their doing. We’re not building a space shuttle here, just buying a truck.

scottyb907

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 Ford Bronco, RAM 3500,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I submitted mine with black painted modular top - so your guy is pulling your chain.
And you have a confirmed order from Ford?

Sponsored

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I took care of that months ago by switching to a dealer that knows what their doing. We’re not building a space shuttle here, just buying a truck.
But OP ended up with a shitty dealer. Your argument in this thread is essentially that not only should they stick with the shitty, lying, policy-breaking dealer, but they should help them out because [reason not given].

Ironjamzz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

But OP ended up with a shitty dealer. Your argument in this thread is essentially that not only should they stick with the shitty, lying, policy-breaking dealer, but they should help them out because [reason not given].
Hold on a sec........ Let me get my boots on.

Tonka Bronka

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, V60 Polestar, 900SS, K1300S, RnineT Racer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nope, never said anything of the sort. My point is that his dealer called and said that they wanted him to order. Now he wants to argue that no, he doesn’t have to order yet. And the dealer is shitty why, because they thought he wanted a Bronco? Good grief, you guys can dick around all you want to, I’m good.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nope, never said anything of the sort. My point is that his dealer called and said that they wanted him to order. Now he wants to argue that no, he doesn’t have to order yet. And the dealer is shitty why, because they thought he wanted a Bronco? Good grief, you guys can dick around all you want to, I’m good.
The dealer is shitty because they are lying.

I ordered last week and my dealer was honest and helpful. Not everyone's is, and Ford is giving people the option to switch to a better one. But OP shouldn't switch because his shitty dealer is in a hurry for no particular reason? Sorry, I just can't get behind your victim-blaming.
Sponsored