Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

From reading this thread I'm guessing Topnka Bronka is the GM of ebjohnson's dealership lol

Dral97

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Wrangler YJ and 392, BMW 4 series
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Yah I'd think of switching out dealers if you can. My dealership is small and it was no nonsense. They didn't ask for anything over the 100 deposit. They put my order in 2 days ago. I wanted to add one more thing and change my exterior color and they just did it with a simple exchange of emails.

I haven't spoken to them about my trade in yet, but it's the antithesis of high throughput dealership so it's all good. I'm ok without getting a great deal if it means I get personal attention and no bs. I'm at that point in my life haha.

I did the whole drive 3 hours to get a good deal on my jeep at a high throughput place. No real complaints tbh.

Hopefully you can find a place that gives you a good deal and doesn't pull this other stuff.

BennyBronco69

Badlands
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BWM M4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have received both a text and an email from a salesperson at my chosen dealer that states that I need to submit my order by Friday (January 29th). I don't like to be rushed and this is so far my only interaction with this salesperson and dealer about my Bronco order. Not a good way to start in my opinion. I am under the impression that the order bank is open for all 21MY orders until March 19th? Am I mistaken? Beyond that, I am not sure if I will be able to place a 21MY order based on wanting a Wildtrak with the black modular hardtop. Am I correct at seeing a red flag with this dealership pushing me to place my order by this Friday?

Update: I responded via text to the salesperson and asked why the rush for Friday. The salesperson's response is, "We are trying to get all orders in so Ford knows our allocation. The quicker we get them in the better. If you want to wait, that is fine. Just may pose a delay for you."

Thoughts on how this sounds to anyone who has gone forward with a dealer would be appreciated. I don't feel like this is off to a good start. Again, rushing me immediately did not feel good.
Probs a tactic to get you to convert.

My salesperson told me I had until 3/19 and that when I converted had nothing to do w/ when I would get it/ My res stamp did.

I just chose to convert bc he game me in writing what I wanted.

Sponsored

Tonka Bronka

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, V60 Polestar, 900SS, K1300S, RnineT Racer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
From reading this thread I'm guessing Topnka Bronka is the GM of ebjohnson's dealership lol
Close on the handle and no, I have no dog in this fight. Just amazing how people who have been waiting to order this truck since at least July, are now feeling pressured to order. If you can’t see the comic tragedy in this then my apologies. I know that when my dealer calls me, I won’t be arguing with him about technicalities. I actually want one, not just to say I’m getting one.

Atomicdog

Base
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The salesperson said you can wait if you want but ordering now will clarify their allocations. Is that right? Where is the problem? Why dont you put your order in? You can still change it until the deadline.

Maine Explorer

Base
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I don't like it when dealers get pushy especially when they're misinformed. I think the fear is that a dealer who'll lie to you about the order process may lie about other things too and it's just a bit of a red flag. I have known what I want for a while so when they call I'm good to go but if I got an email giving me false info I'd be worried what other shady stuff the dealer is going to pull. Either way really excited to pull the trigger and I totally get how it's funny that we have been begging for orders to open up for a year and now that they're open we don't want to be rushed. Frankly, I'd probably even take one of those burnt ones if they'd sell it to me.

Ironjamzz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Close on the handle and no, I have no dog in this fight. Just amazing how people who have been waiting to order this truck since at least July, are now feeling pressured to order. If you can’t see the comic tragedy in this then my apologies. I know that when my dealer calls me, I won’t be arguing with him about technicalities. I actually want one, not just to say I’m getting one.
He hasn't called yet? lol

Ironjamzz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I don't like it when dealers get pushy especially when they're misinformed. I think the fear is that a dealer who'll lie to you about the order process may lie about other things too and it's just a bit of a red flag. I have known what I want for a while so when they call I'm good to go but if I got an email giving me false info I'd be worried what other shady stuff the dealer is going to pull. Either way really excited to pull the trigger and I totally get how it's funny that we have been begging for orders to open up for a year and now that they're open we don't want to be rushed. Frankly, I'd probably even take one of those burnt ones if they'd sell it to me.
True that. My dealer was honest. He let me know up front that he was screwin me. : 0

Sponsored

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The salesperson said you can wait if you want but ordering now will clarify their allocations. Is that right? Where is the problem? Why dont you put your order in? You can still change it until the deadline.
It only calirifies the allocations as they stand now. Ford is waiting until after March to finalize the numbers. The dealer rushing it makes no difference. The allocation numbers and the customer positions will all change come May anyway.

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have received both a text and an email from a salesperson at my chosen dealer that states that I need to submit my order by Friday (January 29th). I don't like to be rushed and this is so far my only interaction with this salesperson and dealer about my Bronco order. Not a good way to start in my opinion. I am under the impression that the order bank is open for all 21MY orders until March 19th? Am I mistaken? Beyond that, I am not sure if I will be able to place a 21MY order based on wanting a Wildtrak with the black modular hardtop. Am I correct at seeing a red flag with this dealership pushing me to place my order by this Friday?

Update: I responded via text to the salesperson and asked why the rush for Friday. The salesperson's response is, "We are trying to get all orders in so Ford knows our allocation. The quicker we get them in the better. If you want to wait, that is fine. Just may pose a delay for you."

Thoughts on how this sounds to anyone who has gone forward with a dealer would be appreciated. I don't feel like this is off to a good start. Again, rushing me immediately did not feel good.
Sounds like your dealers is trying to get their orders in with people commited before they change their mind. I would call them out saying you have until March 19th? I think it is. Why do you want my order by Friday? I hate when dealers do that or pull some BS move. I have no issues calling them out to their face and making a scene in front of other customers. Probably one of my favorite things to do. If they try to pull BS on me; I will try my best for them to loose business.

BigSteveO

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Who cares why his dealer thinks he needs to order now. Does he want a Bronco! Then order the freakin thing!
It's his timestamp, his order, his money. He can and should order it when he is ready not when the dealer wants him to order. As long as he is following Fords guild lines, I would tell the dealer to go pound sand !

Tonka Bronka

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, V60 Polestar, 900SS, K1300S, RnineT Racer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's his timestamp, his order, his money. He can and should order it when he is ready not when the dealer wants him to order. As long as he is following Fords guild lines, I would tell the dealer to go pound sand !
Yeah, won’t be telling my dealer to pound sand when he calls, but give it a go.

Ironjamzz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

BIGO for Pres!!!!!
Sponsored