bbqbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EG Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I learned quite a few things lately, especially from these great photos, thanks to @irv0735. What's stood out to you? Surprised/disappointed/any dealbreakers?

First, the steering wheel material from the preproduction vehicle is either different or someone has really greasy hands. Maybe it'll be exclusive to FE owners. ;)

preproduction-4-door-bronco-5-jpg.jpg

vs

o-badlands-at-bronco-west-celebration-p1011448-jpg.jpg

I learned 8 inches looks pretty good the way it's integrated.

o-badlands-at-bronco-west-celebration-p1011442-jpg.jpg

Whaddya know there's a raggedy hole for rear a/c for the 2 door. ?

Grabbed a couple screenshots of live video.
Ford Bronco Recent Bronco Details o-badlands-at-bronco-west-celebration-p1011442-

Rear HVAC Vent
And stamp this horsey everywhere I love it! Sure this thing is just a vehicle, but I think a lot of folks are excited by the potential of future adventures and creating memories with it. Anyone who is lucky enough to be in a position to purchase one is blessed. ?

onco-badlands-at-bronco-west-celebration-2-jpg-jpg.jpg
Sponsored

SoccerDude

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Lucky this two door has an AC vent at all, since it was supposedly confirmed that the two door wouldn’t get one.
I actually think most vehicles have these under seat vents for general vehicle circulation. My 2007 4runner has some despite also having the console ac units, damn thing made the under seat sub a bit harder to install.

Alw612

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Not too impressed after seeing the closeup shots of the interior. Although it has been mentioned many times that the final product will have better materials, so far the cheap plastic and general design layout, especially with the 8" screen, leaves much to be desired.

Really wish they had gone with this design instead, which is much more interesting and appealing IMHO.

Ford Bronco Recent Bronco Details Screen Shot 2020-09-10 at 1.43.51 AM

Sponsored

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Not too impressed after seeing the closeup shots of the interior. Although it has been mentioned many times that the final product will have better materials, so far the cheap plastic and general design layout, especially with the 8" screen, leaves much to be desired.

Really wish they had gone with this design instead, which is much more interesting and appealing IMHO.

Disagree. I think the opposite. I like the dash and steering wheel better than that one. I think the 8" screen looks great.

?‍♂

Different strokes for different folks.

AZHUND

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 RAM 1500 5.7L 4x4, 2018 Wrangler S 3.6L
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Lucky this two door has an AC vent there at all, since it was supposedly confirmed that the two door wouldn’t get one.
I saw this joked about on a different thread but only saw the picture here. How do we even know that is an HVAC vent? Looks like just a slot in the floor to me - maybe access to some bolt or doohicky that is needed. Regardless, putting passengers in the back seat of a 2 door (that are not furry passengers) is cruel anyways. A nice HVAC vent isn't going to matter much if there is or isn't one.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Wow, that one is awful....

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So I learned quite a few things lately, especially from these great photos, thanks to @irv0735. What's stood out to you? Surprised/disappointed/any dealbreakers?

First, the steering wheel material from the preproduction vehicle is either different or someone has really greasy hands. Maybe it'll be exclusive to FE owners. ;)

vs

I learned 8 inches looks pretty good the way it's integrated.

Whaddya know there's a raggedy hole for rear a/c for the 2 door. ?

And stamp this horsey everywhere I love it! Sure this thing is just a vehicle, but I think a lot of folks are excited by the potential of future adventures and creating memories with it. Anyone who is lucky enough to be in a position to purchase one is blessed. ?

Seems like a really bad spot for an AC vent including if you get the rubber floors and hose that thing out.

Sponsored

Hopeless Diamond

Badlands
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350/2dr Rubicon/'96 4R/'75 Intl D150/'22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What gets me is the extra oil and coolant carrier accessory. Do they really think you're going to need to have an extra 3 quarts of oil and 2 gallons of coolant? Must not have much faith in their skid plates or cooling system...

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What gets me is the extra oil and coolant carrier accessory. Do they really think you're going to need to have an extra 3 quarts of oil and 2 gallons of coolant? Must not have much faith in their skid plates or cooling system...
They probably don't need it. I just looks cool. Just like the people that get a jerry can and never take it 20 miles away from a gas station.

icd70

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm not a big fan of the beveled 8" screen. I like the flush look better.

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

To each their own, but I disagree. That's far worse in my eyes.
Sponsored