Sponsored

Recommend SoCal dealer for 2021 Bronco? (MSRP or below and accepts Xplan)

FernieSanders

Badlands
First Name
Fernando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q3, Bronco Badlands 4Dr NoSas MIC 2.7 CG High
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have my reservation with Valencia Ford as well. I have never dealt with them. Any insight?
I've only worked with them in a professional capacity, they have a new GM that I've known for a few years and I know some of the people on the staff there. They are very nice, since they are part of AutoNation you can do pretty much everything from home to work out the deal before going into the store. It's an older store but it's a well-oiled machine, they are good about being transparent about fees, etc.
Sponsored

K2Bronco2021

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Explorer, 1995 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had Galpin selected in my Ford Profile but when placing my reservation it defaulted me to DCH Thousand Oaks. I received a chain e-mail from the GM and replied back that I would be in touch once configurator is live. Gm responded that he had my reservation. But said nothing else.

kahunabob

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I've only worked with them in a professional capacity, they have a new GM that I've known for a few years and I know some of the people on the staff there. They are very nice, since they are part of AutoNation you can do pretty much everything from home to work out the deal before going into the store. It's an older store but it's a well-oiled machine, they are good about being transparent about fees, etc.
Thanks! Hopefully this goes well!

Imprezive

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ducati Mulitstrada, Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I placed mine with Caruso Ford. They had the best yelp reviews in my area. So far just a phone call saying they’d be in touch when there was more info.

OP
OP
BuckinT29

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I've called a couple Socal dealers and I am hearing different thing. Some say yes to MSRP, XPLAN, ETC.. Others say I do not know, I have yet to hear someone talk about above MSRP but I guess the I dont knows fall under the above MSRP category.

Seems like nothing is certain until ordering opens up.

Last edited:

Sponsored

CoolBreeze22

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E93 M3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Called one dealer about x-plan and they told me the Bronco is not out yet. Lol.

I placed my order with Fritts in Riverside. I know they allow x-plan price discounts but were unwilling to promise whether they would accept it with the Bronco. If they try and add a markup or don't accept x-plan I'm prepared to walk or find another dealer.
I reserved with Fritts in Riverside as well, do you know if they will charge ADM and accept X-plan?

TommyTwoTone

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tekno MT410
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I reserved with Fritts in Riverside as well, do you know if they will charge ADM and accept X-plan?
They'll allow x-plan as long as the Bronco is in the program at the time of purchase. It's unknown whether they'll charge an ADM but they had better not if they want to keep my order.

CoolBreeze22

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E93 M3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
They'll allow x-plan as long as the Bronco is in the program at the time of purchase. It's unknown whether they'll charge an ADM but they had better not if they want to keep my order.
Thank for the info. I’m hoping they won’t charge ADM. I have another reservation at Galpin Ford just in case Fritts charge a mark up

pvbronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Viraf
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 535i, 1966 Mustang Convt 289
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Auto Nation Ford Torrance called me yesterday, and said they will likely work with MSRP. No adm. the good news is that we can switch dealers, if we are not happy with the pricing. I think that’s a reason they will deal a bit more, knowing that we can switch to dealer offering a better discount. Once we get the call to place orders, we can review options.

Reactions: RPA

FernieSanders

Badlands
First Name
Fernando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q3, Bronco Badlands 4Dr NoSas MIC 2.7 CG High
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Auto Nation Ford Torrance called me yesterday, and said they will likely work with MSRP. No adm. the good news is that we can switch dealers, if we are not happy with the pricing. I think that’s a reason they will deal a bit more, knowing that we can switch to dealer offering a better discount. Once we get the call to place orders, we can review options.
I've worked with this dealer before in a professional capacity, good people, upfront with all pricing and fees.

Sponsored

thehermdawg10

Base
First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, 1985 Toyota Corolla GTS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Encinitas Ford guaranteed MSRP to me on the phone, and if you go to the Bronco section of their website it says they're also accepting XPlan. The dealer near me in Temecula didn't have any idea about markups and Lake Elsinore said they were sold out, which didn't make much sense to me. Ended up reserving with Encinitas, the lady on the phone was super nice.

Dragon90

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado, VW Atlas Cross Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Raceway no adm, xplan if ford allows.

TommyTwoTone

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tekno MT410
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I went with the $1000 under invoice out of state.
I'm actually shying away from the idea. You may have to pay sales tax directly to the State/DMV (not an added cost but a hassle), you WILL have to get it smogged (added cost and hassle), and you'll have to go to the DMV (yes, I said it twice, but that place REALLY blows). Someone that sounded very familiar with buying out of state detailed all the hoops you'll have to go through. When you add that up it makes a local purchase with x-plan pricing look preferable.
Sponsored