Sponsored

Recommend SoCal dealer for 2021 Bronco? (MSRP or below and accepts Xplan)

Evolkidbell

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, 2013 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When I lived in So Cal, my family bought Ford's through Galpin for decades.
I personally purchased 2 trucks through them. Always had a pleasant experience.
We always had some sort of Ford plan to buy with (A/X/Z) so getting a deal was easy. But I had a bunch of friends and co-workers that bought from them as well, and they always beat the next best price from another dealer.
I highly recommend them over other dealers in the SFV/LA Area.
Sponsored

Hulkbuster19

Badlands
First Name
Mike Moore
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
chevy tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

anyone dealing with Ken grody ? I have it no ADM'S, BUT IN ANOTHER TEXT THEY SAY THEY ARE WORKING ON PRICING ?

BigMike949

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This afternoon I spoke to a Central CA fleet manager I've purchased two or three automobiles from over the years. FWIW he said they will be selling the Bronco at invoice but he doubts x-plan pricing will be available on the Bronco for some time.

I'm new to buying Fords but my take is even if the dealership says they'll honor the x-plan discount now you're not going to get the discount if the Bronco isn't in the program when you're ready to finalize the purchase.
did you mean at maroon or at invoice? If at invoice can I have his contact info?

Yii-Haw

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango / 66 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had my reservation with Chino Hills Ford. Victor over there told me yesterday they are charging $10,000.00 over MSRP. Looking to transfer my order, stay away from that dealer. any other recommendations in Orange County, Riverside area?

Sponsored

Schnabby

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JeepJL4dr,Raptor6.2,JeepJK2dr,M4Conv,65Must,74CJ5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Anyone have their reservation with Autonation Tustin? They are closest to me. Contacted twice about converting to an order and last week they advised; 'They are still going through their list'. I do not see that dealers name in the 6G Forum order list.

gpitman

Badlands
First Name
Garry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Ford F-350 Powerstroke, 2019 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just because you didn't reserve within the first 24 hours, still submit your order with the dealer. Ford will be deciding who gets a 2021, not the dealer. We already know not everyone is going to get a 2021, and some have decided to wait for 2022.

I decided to wait for a 2022, since I want a 4dr Badlands, 2.7, 10 spd, and MIC, I figured I was already pushing 2022, but I'm also hoping Ford changes the GVWR so I can get the roof rack.

txozpilot

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda (Worlds best family van) Odyssey ;)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Ask for invoice or under. I'm hoping to get 1000 under invoice, that's what deals I have been hearing about from others.(~3,000 under MSRP)
How did you get on? Iā€™m dealing with Auto Nation in Valencia and have never been impressed with them in the past.. Late in the game to change now but curious what other SoCal residents have been doing

Gettyup

Badlands
First Name
Rocky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt Mustang, Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
After I did my reservation I got an Email from the Dealer asking what vehicle I was interested in? I Emailed them back and explained about the Bronco, didn't hear back I Emailed them in Dec 2020 heard back once asking again which vehicle I was interested in.(really)On Jan 19th 2021 I Emailed the dealer and got an Email back that told me to contact the internet Manager so i did to make a long story short I got the run around at this dealer and told so many stories. On Jan 19th I received a text from a dealer i text back in Sept asking questions, so I text back Nathen and he set up the changing of the dealer and placed my order all in Jan and received an Email from Ford of my confirmed Badlands 4 dr.

So I'm waiting for my road trip to pick it up From Town & Country Ford, Alabama. No mark up, no down payment and a Visa card for travel and gas.

PS I still haven't heard back from Upland Ford about ordering the Bronco.
Wish I would've found out about this site earlier would've ordered closer to home.

Sponsored

MVP

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
After I did my reservation I got an Email from the Dealer asking what vehicle I was interested in? I Emailed them back and explained about the Bronco, didn't hear back I Emailed them in Dec 2020 heard back once asking again which vehicle I was interested in.(really)On Jan 19th 2021 I Emailed the dealer and got an Email back that told me to contact the internet Manager so i did to make a long story short I got the run around at this dealer and told so many stories. On Jan 19th I received a text from a dealer i text back in Sept asking questions, so I text back Nathen and he set up the changing of the dealer and placed my order all in Jan and received an Email from Ford of my confirmed Badlands 4 dr.

So I'm waiting for my road trip to pick it up From Town & Country Ford, Alabama. No mark up, no down payment and a Visa card for travel and gas.

PS I still haven't heard back from Upland Ford about ordering the Bronco.
Wish I would've found out about this site earlier would've ordered closer to home.
I love their videos but Iā€™m surprised you are going that far for no discounts. Didnā€™t want to go to Granger?

Gettyup

Badlands
First Name
Rocky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt Mustang, Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I love their videos but Iā€™m surprised you are going that far for no discounts. Didnā€™t want to go to Granger?

I only found out about this Form on March 18 and had already dealt with Nathen at Town and Country, if I had found out abut this thread before I would have gone with a dealer here in CA. As far a Town & Country I saw their video back in Aug. and contacted them then and Nathen has stayed in contact ever since.
I am looking forward to the experience of the Road Trip back just taking my time and sight seeing no hurry to get back to SoCa.

MVP

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I only found out about this Form on March 18 and had already dealt with Nathen at Town and Country, if I had found out abut this thread before I would have gone with a dealer here in CA. As far a Town & Country I saw their video back in Aug. and contacted them then and Nathen has stayed in contact ever since.
I am looking forward to the experience of the Road Trip back just taking my time and sight seeing no hurry to get back to SoCa.
Nice! Well then itā€™s worth it. It seems like itā€™s hard to find a salesman who actually wants to make a sale :D. All they have to do is take your money and it seems so hard for them.
Sponsored