Sponsored

Recommendations for a Canadian custom tune shop?

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
As the title states, looking for a tune custom tune shop in Canada. I have a purchase I want to make but it requires a custom tune and no one in the US has released one due to a alphabet agency. Since I live in the south I’m looking for a someone who offers a flash device with tunes via email. I have been looking around but have no idea who is reputable.
Sponsored

Lèòn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lmk so I can come up myself for it

Lèòn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Side note, installed my Ford tune tonight, then my parents came for dinner so haven’t played with it yet

OP
OP
Dmorty217

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Side note, installed my Ford tune tonight, then my parents came for dinner so haven’t played with it yet
Let me know what you think, I had the AFE scorcher and wasn’t overly impressed with the gains. I want a custom tune so I can get the CRP stage 3 54mm turbo, also waiting on SPD to get the cat situation worked out for a downpipe for the 2.3

Lèòn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Let me know what you think, I had the AFE scorcher and wasn’t overly impressed with the gains. I want a custom tune so I can get the CRP stage 3 54mm turbo, also waiting on SPD to get the cat situation worked out for a downpipe for the 2.3
It was worth the money, but it's not a permanent solution, more a "Just for now.".

As you stated, CRP turbo, SPD Downpipe and other mods to take advantage of, not sure if the tune adjusts for them as well

Sponsored

brrke

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 NA8 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

As the title states, looking for a tune custom tune shop in Canada. I have a purchase I want to make but it requires a custom tune and no one in the US has released one due to a alphabet agency. Since I live in the south I’m looking for a someone who offers a flash device with tunes via email. I have been looking around but have no idea who is reputable.

I don't think you'll find a good shop who will do this. Most good shops do in house only as it's pretty sketchy for them.

Good luck with the search tho.

OP
OP
Dmorty217

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
CR Performance gave me a few tune shops they work with but now it’s a waiting game until someone comes out with one. I was able to get a 2.3 bronco turbo with 300 miles on it for a great price, will save myself 1k on the stage 3 53mm turbo upgrade now that I can send a turbo to them for the rebuild. SPD told me they have a half dozen products they’re developing before a downpipe for the 2.3, so that is disappointing.

kprocivic

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
By chance do you still have the afe scorcher and want to get rid of it.

OP
OP
Dmorty217

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model