First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Is it no problem to switch your reservation from 1 dealer to another? The system chose my nearest dealer which isn't really my preferred
I read under the reservation faqs that you just contact Ford customer service by phone and they can change the dealer
Sponsored

Brendanq

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
We need to be prepared with a recommended dealer list.

Specifically, we need a spot where people can see what percentage BELOW MSRP or "invoice" deals have been made at.

There is something similar on a Wrangler forum I frequent and it has been invaluable for many looking for the best deal.

Obviously I haven't made a deal yet on a Bronco but there is one dealer local to me that seems to consistently sell for less than the others. I have been looking at Explorers for the wife and this place generally will sell for $6k below MSRP on a XLT trim BEFORE any available rebate. So that currently equates to $9k - $10k off msrp on a XLT Explorer with the rebate.

THAT is the kind of information we need to track and have available.

Eta: Just to be clear, no I am not expecting that kind of a deal on a Bronco out of the gate.

https://www.laurafordofsullivan.com/new/ford-bronco-near-st-louis.htm

I found one! Just called and it is all legit. they are promising $2000 off of MSRP without having to use any plan pricing. I just placed my reservation with them. These guys were great.
Ford Bronco Recommended Dealer List For 2021 Bronco bronco.PNG

OP
OP
Cbr954

Cbr954

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

CountryRoads

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Go to Baltimore / DC area for the best pricing. Some place like Koons or Ourisma. I did get a great deal at Brian Hoskins, but that was an anomaly. However, there was great service at Hoskins (compared to Garnet or Beans)
Yes. I called the Koons Store in Falls Church VA. They said they are going for volume. Sounds good to me!

CPL_Rabbit

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Status
Not open for further replies.