CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Definitely, and this can be applied to most anything in the consumer arena. The consumer needs to be their own advocate. The other day, I went to the grocery store and there were two boxes of store made cookies, 16-small cookies in a “value pack” for 5.49 and a 8-large cookies pack for 2.29...The weight for both was 24 ozs.
Agreed - but there is a big difference between taxes, fees, etc vs division.
Sponsored

Dmk08

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Walk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can anyone recommend a dealer in GA? Currently planning to select Wade Ford but I have never bought new from a Ford dealer.

Is it confirmed we can move our reservations?

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Can anyone recommend a dealer in GA? Currently planning to select Wade Ford but I have never bought new from a Ford dealer.

Is it confirmed we can move our reservations?
Based on the Mach-E reservation process, which we believe the Bronco is based off of, yes, you can change dealers. You call Ford directly to do this and they change it in the reservation system. Read the fine print tonight when the Bronco reservation system goes live to confirm.

PittsburghEE

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 STI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any dealer recommendations in the Pittsburgh area?

tomknight

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep (3), Fiat Spider, MB ML
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was looking at Ranger FX4's a few months back. Wade's deal was OK. AutoNation was awful - lots of dealer adds that made it waaaay overpriced. Wade was good, with very little adds, and pricing was good.

Sponsored

sean-florida

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do you think there will be difference depending on where you send your reservation? Big vs small ford dealer?

DFox18

Base
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer / Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
What an exciting night!

New to the forum but can't wait to jump in! If anybody is in the Iowa/Illinois/Wisconsin/Minnesota area, I'd be glad to help with any orders and reservations! I work at Lindquist Ford in Bettendorf, IA. Will discuss pricing privately - please email with any questions!

I'm not sure I can go to sleep!

broncoSJ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dealer already called me this morning confirming my reservation. He said their internet sales manager will be in touch soon and delivery of vehicles may be before the end of the year. Reserved at Holman Ford in Maple Shade, NJ. Hopefully they don't try to add to MSRP. I've heard other NJ dealer are adding $5k to the Raptors.

sean-florida

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I reserved with 2 different dealers in the Tampa area and both are "unsure" if they are marking them up. My 10year old Tahoe is running on fumes but 0 chance I play those games.

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I contacted a dealership in Tampa, FL who said they are not certain on their pricing scheme because they have agreement in place with other dealerships on the area to not compete against each other and promise to sell whichever vehicle at their agreed price... sounds like conspiracy but who am I to say so...

Sponsored

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just putting this out there but dealer fees are not included in the advertised price. Sometimes dealers will sell at MSRP or below but include high dealer fees for document preparation, cleaning, etc.

I am working with Mullinax Ford in Kissimmee, FL because they are selling at MSRP with no dealer fees. They also highlight other dealers in the area that do include fee:

https://mullinaxfordfl.com/the-no-dealer-fee-difference

Jforse

Wildtrak
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Highlander, JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just got a call from my local dealer that they got my reservation and he was already hinting that they are going to do a markup. If they play those games and I’m not buying.

FatThunder84

Raptor
First Name
Erick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Dodge Ram W250, 2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Any Recommendations on Northern CA Dealerships that are willing to sell at MSRP? I dont even need a rebate, I just dont want to deal with someone telling me 10k over MSRP is what theyre all selling for.

Kickit

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Any Recommendations on Northern CA Dealerships that are willing to sell at MSRP? I dont even need a rebate, I just dont want to deal with someone telling me 10k over MSRP is what theyre all selling for.
Try Geweke in Yuba city. I confirmed with them today they will be selling at MSRP with no markups. Dont go anywhere in Sacramento, they are sending info about marking up 5k and trying to make it sound like a good deal

Thehime

Black Diamond
First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Branco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just putting this out there but dealer fees are not included in the advertised price. Sometimes dealers will sell at MSRP or below but include high dealer fees for document preparation, cleaning, etc.

I am working with Mullinax Ford in Kissimmee, FL because they are selling at MSRP with no dealer fees. They also highlight other dealers in the area that do include fee:

https://mullinaxfordfl.com/the-no-dealer-fee-difference
I reserved with Ron Norris but may switch reading this. I heard a dealer in Iowa is offering $1,000 under invoice. I might hold out and see what other dealers offer.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.