First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 2020 Ranger Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I contacted a dealership in Tampa, FL who said they are not certain on their pricing scheme because they have agreement in place with other dealerships on the area to not compete against each other and promise to sell whichever vehicle at their agreed price... sounds like conspiracy but who am I to say so...
isn't this illegal?
Sponsored

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone know a good, trustworthy dealer in North Carolina or North Carolina-adjacent? I'm on the southern coast but am willing to drive for a good deal.

jkburg

First Edition
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura 2020/2022 ILX, 2017 RDX
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Anyone know a dealer in Milwaukee, WI area that is planning on only MSRP?

eBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Mr. C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mariner, 2016 CMAX, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I live at PA/NJ border. Is it better to get it from PA dealer(fred beans ford) or NJ dealer(halderman ford) in terms of additional dealer fees, doc fees, etc. Both are 20 mins away. Or should I get it dropshipped from someone else?
Go to Baltimore / DC area for the best pricing. Some place like Koons or Ourisma. I did get a great deal at Brian Hoskins, but that was an anomaly. However, there was great service at Hoskins (compared to Garnet or Beans)

Last edited:

Sponsored

ford salesman

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

we don’t have pricing yet , I reserved 2 one for my wife one for my oldest son , hopefully I can use A plan on them ! If they offer Xplan that would help a lot of people get a great deal on them !

eBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Mr. C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mariner, 2016 CMAX, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
we don’t have pricing yet , I reserved 2 one for my wife one for my oldest son , hopefully I can use A plan on them ! If they offer Xplan that would help a lot of people get a great deal on them !
Why wouldn't they offer the X-plan?

Sub_Sonarman

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus SE, 2018 F-250 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I contacted a dealership in Tampa, FL who said they are not certain on their pricing scheme because they have agreement in place with other dealerships on the area to not compete against each other and promise to sell whichever vehicle at their agreed price... sounds like conspiracy but who am I to say so...
That is price gouging and it is very illegal.

cowinsawdents

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 FE, 19 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

If anyone has any dealer recommendations in the NYC, CT area I'd love to hear it. We just moved from Colorado (I know, going the wrong direction) but I'm going in blind with my reservation here.

Sponsored

jbe89

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I see a lot of discussion about how the Jeep’s aren’t true discounts. Craig Bennet at Koons sells all Wranglers at 5% below invoice plus any incentives. This was in place from the time that the current generation JL could be ordered. There is a $399 processing fee, but nothing else. And buying through him is seamless, there is nothing pushed on you, there is no hidden fees, no requirement to finance or lease, or anything else. People fly in from all over the country to buy from him and he’s one of the top Wrangler sales people in the country. Here’s example math: MSRP: $45,000; invoice: $43,000; 5% below invoice: $40,850; w/processing: $41,249. You could do a custom order on a JL and get this deal. I believe Craig does this pricing as a “group buy.” I should also note that now that the JL has been out, the discount is often much higher on inventory, 7-12% below invoice.

This is what I’m looking for on Bronco, a fair honest straight forward purchase price not getting ripped off, because you know Koons is still making money at 5% below invoice with the doc fee, but a more reasonable amount. I contacted 2 of the Koons Ford locations general managers as an individual and their answer was MSRP at first, they have over 300 orders so far...but I didn’t pitch a group buy. Anyone finding this deal or want to get a group together to try to get this kind of deal?

Grunkster

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 edge st
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Is it no problem to switch your reservation from 1 dealer to another? The system chose my nearest dealer which isn't really my preferred
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.