First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi e-tron
Your Bronco Model
Base
I bought my 22 Basequatch from Sunrise in North Hollywood. That place should be burned to the ground - the experience there is second to everyone. Awful service. Not that I support going to the dealer to get work done anyway but as a new Ford owner I don't know where to take my Bronco when it's time for oil changes and other maintenance.

Does anyone have any good recs for LA, specifically SF valley?
Sponsored

Bigguyry2000

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

A buddy of mine manages Adventure Offroad in Huntington Beach. They do really good work. It's at a jeep dealer but I've had my Bronco there, and have sent a few others there as well. The dealer network they are a part of owns like 25 dealerships, including several Ford dealers

Sassy51

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Blk BD 2.3 Auto - 1/11/22+9/21/22 11/29/22
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I hear ya about SHUNRISE! Nothing but a bunch of arrogant BS going on there(w/Management). There’s some good guys trying to work sales n service tho. GLENDALE isn’t bad u may want to check them out I spoke to and met a really great sales manager named Sasha he was super helpful and let me take measurements inside n out of a 2 door basesquatch they had on the lot…. knowing i had already ordered from a different dealer, he was just being helpful and provided great info. I haven’t had any interaction with service though.

wade65

Badlands
First Name
Wade Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Escape, 1965 Mercury Comet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sunrise has been Ok so far with my other cars, but I will let you know if that should change. I am supposed to pick my Bronco up next month.
My wife has a Lincoln and she has always driven to Star Ford in Glendale. They have always been nice and actually have appointments that they keep.

OP
OP
nic_papagiorgio

nic_papagiorgio

Base
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi e-tron
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sunrise has been Ok so far with my other cars, but I will let you know if that should change. I am supposed to pick my Bronco up next month.
My wife has a Lincoln and she has always driven to Star Ford in Glendale. They have always been nice and actually have appointments that they keep.
Are you getting your bronco from Sunrise? If so be prepared to be shown a car that’s had $2800 of add-ons installed without your approval including LoJack!

Sponsored

DanielIvan

Outer Banks
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Bought mine from Galpin in the SFV. The sales staff was nice. I get my maintenance done at Montebello though because I love closer to them. Not really trying to drive all the way back out to the SFV from the SGV for an oil change lol.

MintChip

Wildtrak
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Wildtrak Sasquatch (4DR)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Offroad Customz in Glendale does top quality work, they’re fast, and very reasonably priced.

MintChip

Wildtrak
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Wildtrak Sasquatch (4DR)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Think so but not 100% sure. Give them a call. Ask for Vee, tell him Beau referred you.
Sponsored