Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So, I just got a big dump of FordPass Points in my acct since I purchased my Bronco recently. Good timing, as I saw this article the other day saying we can now redeem online instead of at dealership only. It says we can order from accessories.ford.com starting a few days ago, but I only see an option to pay by credit card. Has this been delayed a bit or anyone here have luck redeeming online yet?

See original info: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...deemed-online-starting-january-30-2023.63604/
Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The release date got pushed back to next week.

I believe February 8th is the new date, but I don't have the communication sitting in front of me at the moment.

Edit— Just looked at it again, can confirm... was pushed to Feb 8th (next Wednesday).

Last edited:

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Also, reach out to Flip @ Ruxer Ford (search the forums). They have a site to order parts and accessories at a discount and you can use points to pay.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Delli555

Delli555

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Tacoman

Raptor
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Code Orange Braptor, 2022 Black Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Has anyone had luck placing an order through the Ford Pass/Ford Accessories site and then paying using thier points? Just tried , but am not seeing any option to use points...thought Ford had said starting 2/1, you can order through Ford Pass?????

Tdifonzo

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

UPDATE: Ford lies

Sponsored

CBRNOLE

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So, I just got a big dump of FordPass Points in my acct since I purchased my Bronco recently. Good timing, as I saw this article the other day saying we can now redeem online instead of at dealership only. It says we can order from accessories.ford.com starting a few days ago, but I only see an option to pay by credit card. Has this been delayed a bit or anyone here have luck redeeming online yet?

See original info: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...deemed-online-starting-january-30-2023.63604/
this is working now.

l88m22vette

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Please sir may I have locking diffs?
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So, has anyone gotten it to work? I've gotten to the payment section after applying the discount, shipping, etc., but my points aren't showing up and I'm not getting an option to use that method.

Sewie

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 Bronco, 22 Bronco BL Sas 4D
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, has anyone gotten it to work? I've gotten to the payment section after applying the discount, shipping, etc., but my points aren't showing up and I'm not getting an option to use that method.
Yep, ordered yesterday. In another thread there were some comments about clearing browser cookies and re-logging in to get the account working with Accessories site.

Tacoman

Raptor
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Code Orange Braptor, 2022 Black Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Keep getting error message when it asks me to login to use points. But it sure will take cash/payment instead!!!!
Sponsored