First Name
Travis Bates
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My biggest regret is that I didn’t order the auxiliary switches. What are your regrets?
Wish I’d have gone with Black Diamond rather than Big Bend. I’m really loving how it rides!!
Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don’t even have my Bronco yet but I have a feeling I’m going to regret getting Badlands instead of Black Diamond.

I really wanted both the front locker and the manual transmission. Unfortunately with the way Ford priced the vehicles the only way it makes to get that is to order a Base 2 door (wife vetoed 2 door) or the Badlands trim. So I went with Badlands.

Don’t get me wrong, Badlands is cool. But I don’t need the sway bar disconnect, and that whole system strikes me as something that is going to be a gigantic pain to repair/replace 8+ years from now when things start to wear out.

DSRTR8D

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Willys Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I don’t even have my Bronco yet but I have a feeling I’m going to regret getting Badlands instead of Black Diamond.

I really wanted both the front locker and the manual transmission. Unfortunately with the way Ford priced the vehicles the only way it makes to get that is to order a Base 2 door (wife vetoed 2 door) or the Badlands trim. So I went with Badlands.

Don’t get me wrong, Badlands is cool. But I don’t need the sway bar disconnect, and that whole system strikes me as something that is going to be a gigantic pain to repair/replace 8+ years from now when things start to wear out.
:sick:

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

BottleShark

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nautilus, Samurai, 12v Dodge, Fiero, Karma Ghia
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Can't you Sas the BD and get it all?

Sponsored

Sponsored

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
No regerts. It's a beast, a rocket ship, a Tonka truck

Best dealer: Klaben Ford in Warren
Best color: velocity blue
Best bumper: modular
Best # doors: 2
Best transmission: manual
Best package: sasquatch
Best top: hardtop
Best switches: switches
Best build week: 5/9 Mansquatch week

It is what Ford wanted the bronco to be. It is the essence of Bronco. Basically unobtainable too:ROFLMAO:

For those still yet to order, my advice is don't cave, hang in there, it will happen. No regrets

Last edited:

equitasforall

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I regret every day that I choose to drive something else instead of my Bronco. This thing has vastly exceeded expectations in all categories. The things I was worried about (the 2.3 instead of the 2.7 for example) are complete non-issues. It's amazing and I absolutely love it.

Ford Bronco Regrets?? 1655077191193

Ford Bronco Regrets?? 1655077239955
Sponsored