Sponsored

Regretting no squatch. Can I fix my order?

EruptionEnvy602

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ordered March 1st. Black diamond with no Sasquatch. I chose hardtop AND tow package, and my dealer isn't huge, so i doubt I'm coming up soon.
Can I have them modify the order and put Sasquatch on it?
Sponsored

Jawbox

Big Bend
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Most likely you can. You could lose price protection depending on when you ordered. At this point I'd say order it the way you want. Most likely 2023 reorder will cost more anyway.

If you ordered with advanced 4wd though you have a big piece of the package.

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes you can.

HOWEVER... if you did not order the Advanced 4x4 transfer case in your original order you will lose your 2022MY price protection and have to pay the 2022.5MY prices.

So you'll have to pay...
  • $6,090 for the Sasquatch package
  • $795 for the Advanced transfer case
  • An additional $1,250 because you lost price protection.

Montague19??

Base
First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Base
I asked my salesperson the same about changing my order to a squatch. I was told I would not be price protected. Price would be the 22.5my and could go higher with increases.
I've been debating if I'm even going to re-order for 23my in August. I think ( opinion at this time )the dealers during the re-order are going to start asking for non refundable deposits to ensure the name match. To me the Bronco has lost it's luster, but I'll let my order ride and see where it goes.

Sponsored

BOLD Renegade93

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Unless you get the price protection or are REALLY planning on using the increased suspension capabilities of the Sasquatch, save your money and put a level kit on it then throw on some nice 35s. You’ll come out way cheaper!

BostonGuy

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Most likely you can. You could lose price protection depending on when you ordered. At this point I'd say order it the way you want. Most likely 2023 reorder will cost more anyway.

Hey sorry but would you mind expanding on this.

I have and OBX, non-sad, no auto 4wd. After going to off rodeo I'm regretting it even though I know it's the smartest for 99.9 percent of my driving as a daily commuter car. I've been wondering how I can expand.

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
If you ordered March 2022, without a doubt add

I see advanced 4wd is the worst part of the Sasquatch package, I would pay $800 extra to have it removed, unfortunately you can't.

M4Madness

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
...save your money and put a level kit on it then throw on some nice 35s.
I'm in the same boat as the original poster -- I didn't order the Sasquatch package and am now possibly considering adding it if I get bumped to MY23. But, I wouldn't be doing it for the lift and 35's, but rather for the lower gearing and lockers. A simple lift and bigger tires wouldn't fix that in my case.

BOLD Renegade93

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm in the same boat as the original poster -- I didn't order the Sasquatch package and am now possibly considering adding it if I get bumped to MY23. But, I wouldn't be doing it for the lift and 35's, but rather for the lower gearing and lockers. A simple lift and bigger tires wouldn't fix that in my case.
Correct. I was referring to if he wanted the stance and look. You’re right if you want anything more than that.

Sponsored

M4Madness

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'd be perfectly content if Ford would let you add lockers and choose any gear ratio you wanted a la carte regardless of trim. I'd go with 33's and call it a day.

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I believe the Sas package is a bargain on my Base, and have it on my build, I got it for lockers/gearing/lift/beefed up axles... However as someone who keeps vehicles long term, and has dealt with on demand electronic engagement (and currently have an appointment to deal with it yet again), I would not pay extra for something that has a tendency to fail, if it wasn't packaged with all the good stuff. For people that trade every 3 years, that extra garbage is probably fine. But for a BD already has a rear locker, has gearing to run 33's, and may have my22 price protection, paying $8100 extra for Sas, isn't an easy decision like it is in the Base.

Last edited:

TexAZ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve got Sasquatch wheels and tires and a mod bumper for sale in PHX if you don’t change your order. 😉

Jawbox

Big Bend
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hey sorry but would you mind expanding on this.

I have and OBX, non-sad, no auto 4wd. After going to off rodeo I'm regretting it even though I know it's the smartest for 99.9 percent of my driving as a daily commuter car. I've been wondering how I can expand.
I just mean that with adv 4wd you have the rear locker and transfer case. You just need a mild lift, tires, and wheels. I don't know if there is an aftermarket front locker, but I'd think there would be eventually.
Sponsored