Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Let me know if I'm just nitpicking but I'm genuinely confused. Something I have been wondering about is if Build and Price is going to be live at 11:01 PM CST, does that mean that the color and materials walkthrough will release sometime today? I guess my point is, "What is the point of the color and materials walkthrough when the Build and Price will answer those questions firsthand?" Let me know what you think. Maybe there are more surprises within the walkthrough?
200.gif
Sponsored

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
You won't be getting real views of the interior on B&P, just CGI. Presumably, the colors and materials will be actual looks at the interior.

OP
OP
tshaw2009

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You won't be getting real views of the interior on B&P, just CGI. Presumably, the colors and materials will be actual looks at the interior.
My hope would be that the IT team would somehow incorporate the interior pictures taken by Bronco Nation into the "interior" Build and Price page, but maybe that is asking for too much. I'm fine with a CGI exterior photo to work with though.

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
My hope would be that the IT team would somehow incorporate the interior pictures taken by Bronco Nation into the "interior" Build and Price page, but maybe that is asking for too much. I'm fine with a CGI exterior photo to work with though.
Not with 360 degree views and the like. That stuff is always CGI.

Sponsored
OP
OP
tshaw2009

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Not with 360 degree views and the like. That stuff is always CGI.
Lol you're telling me it's the 21 century, and we can do 360 degree viewable pictures on Facebook with smartphones, but we aren't smart enough to put something like that in a Build and Price vehicle webpage. I know, now I really am nitpicking.

Broncie

Raptor
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Accord Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

BroncoNation on Instagram had said the video will release sometime on Friday, so I am going to assume it will be shortly after build and price. And yes, the video will be of the actual materials *supposedly*, which will be much more beneficial than looking at the B & P.

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Lol you're telling me it's the 21 century, and we can do 360 degree viewable pictures on Facebook with smartphones, but we aren't smart enough to put something like that in a Build and Price vehicle webpage. I know, now I really am nitpicking.
Seriously nitpicking. No other car site does this.

Sponsored
OP
OP
tshaw2009

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The upside of the walkthrough video being released at the same time is if/when Ford’s site crashes, you’ll have something keep you preoccupied.
Now that was a well-thought response. That makes a little more sense.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

BroncoNation on Instagram had said the video will release sometime on Friday, so I am going to assume it will be shortly after build and price. And yes, the video will be of the actual materials *supposedly*, which will be much more beneficial than looking at the B & P.
Ford Bronco Relationship Between B&P and Color/Materials Walkthrough BN Update.JPG

FishKzor

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It doesn't matter if the interior walk-through is posted before or after the B&P. No one is converting their reservation into an actual order until November (maybe) or December (probably). You'll have plenty of time to review both. So I'm not sure what all the vitriol is about.

Ford Bronco Relationship Between B&P and Color/Materials Walkthrough Draper

blkreaper

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6G Camaro SS m6, GX470, E39 & E24 BMW, 2005 Range
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
you want real 360 with every option possible? Thats a lot of pictures to be taken especially since most of the options probably havn't made it to a real life bronco yet