Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It doesn't matter if the interior walk-through is posted before or after the B&P. No one is converting their reservation into an actual order until November (maybe) or December (probably). You'll have plenty of time to review both. So I'm not sure what all the vitriol is about.

Draper.gif
No vitriol here, I just don't really get the point of the color and materials walkthrough with B&P coming out, unless there are surprise options that will not be integrated into the B&P at this time. I honestly don't care if the images are CGI, I was just trying to make sense of the month long "editing" that Bronco Nation was doing for one video, which didn't make any sense. It was just a thought that maybe they had somehow integrated the images or videos from the walkthrough into the Build and Price configurator as that would be a valid excuse for the wait. I'm just thinking out loud to try and make sense of all these nonsensical events.
Sponsored

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

All I know is that I'm glad I didn't waste the money on BN. I've yet to see a single advantage to doing so.

I wasted money over there. They give you about $20 worth of BN swag.
Its been a big letdown. I think all their members thought it was going to be completely different. At least I did. Shortly after I found this place. There’s no other place like B6G. Head and shoulders above everyone else.

FishKzor

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No vitriol here, I just don't really get the point of the color and materials walkthrough with B&P coming out, unless there are surprise options that will not be integrated into the B&P at this time. I honestly don't care if the images are CGI, I was just trying to make sense of the month long "editing" that Bronco Nation was doing for one video, which didn't make any sense. It was just a thought that maybe they had somehow integrated the images or videos from the walkthrough into the Build and Price configurator as that would be a valid excuse for the wait. I'm just thinking out loud to try and make sense of all these nonsensical events.
I wasn't referring to you specifically. I'm in the same boat, I don't really care about the timing of the walkthrough video. The B&P interior will take care of 99% of the guesswork out. Some people are acting as if they'll be placing their order tonight 12:02am without ever seeing the interior video.

bbqbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EG Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Block our members at super cel events with your big booty? No problem, we have the Internet.

tenor.gif
Sponsored