Sponsored

***** RELEASED - PICTURES POSTED ******* Bronco Raptor billet aluminum front upper a-arm coming soon

GregFoutz

Raptor
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.foutzmotorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
21 bronco, 21 ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
We got the basic design work done for our Bronco Raptor billet aluminum upper arm. Check it out. This was a bit of a challenge due to the original design that has the big kick in the arm by the frame mount to clear the sheet metal in the engine compartment but we figured out a way to make it work and looks cool. Check out the scanned stock arm image for reference. We should be first to market on these so let me know if anyone wants some of the first batch. We have material getting delivered next week to go on the CNC machine. These are not on the web site or anything so just message me if you are interested please. or you can email me at [email protected]

www.foutzmotorsports.com

Ford Bronco ***** RELEASED - PICTURES POSTED ******* Bronco Raptor billet aluminum front upper a-arm coming soon FMI_Bronco_raptor_Billet_upper_Arm_1
Ford Bronco ***** RELEASED - PICTURES POSTED ******* Bronco Raptor billet aluminum front upper a-arm coming soon FMI_Bronco_raptor_Billet_upper_Arm_2
Ford Bronco ***** RELEASED - PICTURES POSTED ******* Bronco Raptor billet aluminum front upper a-arm coming soon FMI_Bronco_raptor_Billet_upper_Arm_3
Ford Bronco ***** RELEASED - PICTURES POSTED ******* Bronco Raptor billet aluminum front upper a-arm coming soon FMI_Bronco_raptor_Billet_upper_Arm_4
Ford Bronco ***** RELEASED - PICTURES POSTED ******* Bronco Raptor billet aluminum front upper a-arm coming soon FMI_Bronco_raptor_stock_arm_Scan_1
Ford Bronco ***** RELEASED - PICTURES POSTED ******* Bronco Raptor billet aluminum front upper a-arm coming soon FMI_Bronco_raptor_stock_arm_Scan_2
Sponsored

TheBraptor

Raptor
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor 1972 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Depending on how fast you get hat made you will be the first with an upper!

DoYouBronco

Wildtrak
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Tyson
Threads
Reaction score
Website
hpbuilt.shop
Vehicle(s)
Gen2 Raptor Midtravel / TowRunner F250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
that's gotta be cut from a thick chunk of aluminum!

I wanted to point out that one huge benefit of these adjustable ucas is the ability to lock out the lower control arm slot and gain permanent alignment.

Im sure you have the lac slot delta kits almost ready too?!

OP
OP
GregFoutz

GregFoutz

Raptor
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.foutzmotorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
that's gotta be cut from a thick chunk of aluminum!

I wanted to point out that one huge benefit of these adjustable ucas is the ability to lock out the lower control arm slot and gain permanent alignment.

Im sure you have the lac slot delta kits almost ready too?!
yes we already have the lower arm lock out plates too.

Sponsored
OP
OP
GregFoutz

GregFoutz

Raptor
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.foutzmotorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Hey Guys got the new Billet Upper arms for the Bronco Raptor done and installed. They turned out amazing and work great. Check it out.

we have more running on the mill now and will send some out to anodize to get some Orange and some in Black. we can do some custom colors too with special order if you need something different

Ford Bronco ***** RELEASED - PICTURES POSTED ******* Bronco Raptor billet aluminum front upper a-arm coming soon Bronco_Raptor_BIllet_upper_arm_kit_2.JPEG
Ford Bronco ***** RELEASED - PICTURES POSTED ******* Bronco Raptor billet aluminum front upper a-arm coming soon Bronco_Raptor_BIllet_upper_arm_kit_3.JPEG
Ford Bronco ***** RELEASED - PICTURES POSTED ******* Bronco Raptor billet aluminum front upper a-arm coming soon Bronco_Raptor_BIllet_upper_arm_kit_4.JPEG
Ford Bronco ***** RELEASED - PICTURES POSTED ******* Bronco Raptor billet aluminum front upper a-arm coming soon Bronco_Raptor_BIllet_upper_arm_kit_5.JPEG
Ford Bronco ***** RELEASED - PICTURES POSTED ******* Bronco Raptor billet aluminum front upper a-arm coming soon Bronco_Raptor_BIllet_upper_arm_kit_6.JPEG
Ford Bronco ***** RELEASED - PICTURES POSTED ******* Bronco Raptor billet aluminum front upper a-arm coming soon Bronco_Raptor_BIllet_upper_arm_kit_7.JPEG

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I'm pretty familiar with suspension and have designed full suspension bike parts for production. That said I've not run modded off road truck suspension. Can you expand on this benefit and list others? Thanks in advance.

OP
OP
GregFoutz

GregFoutz

Raptor
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.foutzmotorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I'm pretty familiar with suspension and have designed full suspension bike parts for production. That said I've not run modded off road truck suspension. Can you expand on this benefit and list others? Thanks in advance.
Adjustable for caster and camber changes in addition to the lower arm. You can use a lower arm lock out kit so it doesn't get knocked out of alignment so easy and still get alignment correct. 7/8 rod ends at the frame. Gets rid of the rubber bushings that flex so it gives you a tighter feel in handling. 1.25" uniball at the spindle which is a big strength improvement over the stock ball joint. and Billet aluminum is stronger then the stock parts and looks great also gives you ability to customize your Bronco Raptor look with custom colors etc. The uniball and rod ends can be changed when they wear out so you dont have to replace the entire arm, so serviceable too.

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Adjustable for caster and camber changes in addition to the lower arm. You can use a lower arm lock out kit so it doesn't get knocked out of alignment so easy and still get alignment correct. 7/8 rod ends at the frame. Gets rid of the rubber bushings that flex so it gives you a tighter feel in handling. 1.25" uniball at the spindle which is a big strength improvement over the stock ball joint. and Billet aluminum is stronger then the stock parts and looks great also gives you ability to customize your Bronco Raptor look with custom colors etc. The uniball and rod ends can be changed when they wear out so you dont have to replace the entire arm, so serviceable too.
Can you confirm the uniball with spacers has the SAME angle available as the factory ball joint??? what angle are these capable of?

Sponsored
OP
OP
GregFoutz

GregFoutz

Raptor
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.foutzmotorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Can you confirm the uniball with spacers has the SAME angle available as the factory ball joint??? what angle are these capable of?
The uniball actually has a bit more travel then the stock ball joint does.

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The uniball actually has a bit more travel then the stock ball joint does.
that's great news, I returned my Fab tec UCAs (regular Bronco )because they did NOT have the same angle available as the OEM joints. If you don't mind posting pictures or video to show this improvement, I'll buy a set right away....do these work with factory offset wheels?

here's pics of my non-scientific observations .

IMG_20230602_183042.jpg

IMG_20230602_183040.jpg

IMG_20230602_183036.jpg

IMG_20230602_183033.jpg

Last edited:

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I see that the competition used a 1" uniball and Foutz uses a 1-¼ ....Impressive.

OP
OP
GregFoutz

GregFoutz

Raptor
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.foutzmotorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
that's great news, I returned my Fab tec UCAs (regular Bronco )because they did NOT have the same angle available as the OEM joints. If you don't mind posting pictures or video to show this improvement, I'll buy a set right away....do these work with factory offset wheels?

here's pics of my non-scientific observations .

Ford Bronco ***** RELEASED - PICTURES POSTED ******* Bronco Raptor billet aluminum front upper a-arm coming soon IMG_20230602_183033

Ford Bronco ***** RELEASED - PICTURES POSTED ******* Bronco Raptor billet aluminum front upper a-arm coming soon IMG_20230602_183033

Yes ours work with the factory stock wheels.

Are you talking about regular base bronco? those arms dont look like the Bronco Raptor arms. We make the billet arm for both but wanted to get you the correct info to answer your question.
Sponsored