Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

7/21 here and nothing.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't getting antsy. But trying to stay patient knowing how many 7/14 reservations still haven't gotten scheduled yet.

4am 7/14, this is complete bullshit. We're already looking at April for delivery at the earliest. If this goes to summer I'm just waiting for a new 4Runner.
Not going to lie, if Toyota had a new 4Runner on the market for 2021/2022 I probably would have got that. But right now they're running what is effectively a 10-year old design, and I just can't justify spending that kind of money on a decade-old design.

Seems silly because I know it is an extremely reliable powertrain... but... just can't bring myself to do it.
Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
7/21 here and nothing.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't getting antsy. But trying to stay patient knowing how many 7/14 reservations still haven't gotten scheduled yet.

Not going to lie, if Toyota had a new 4Runner on the market for 2021/2022 I probably would have got that. But right now they're running what is effectively a 10-year old design, and I just can't justify spending that kind of money on a decade-old design.

Seems silly because I know it is an extremely reliable powertrain... but... just can't bring myself to do it.
I'm waiting for the redesigned 2023. It looks like that will get here before the vast majority get their damn Broncos that were reserved 500+ DAYS AGO.

OP
OP
DwnSth

DwnSth

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2013 F150, 2014 GC, 2002 TJ,
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

This poll doesn't really tell me a whole lot. You should have had an option for those in that time frame that HAVE been scheduled or received their vehicles. That would be informative.
That would probably be a good overall survey. For now I was just trying to see if there is a significant number of unscheduled reservations from the first few days in our small population of forum users. There is a lot of polling that could be helpful including by constraint etc. I would hope the majority of early reservations have received their Bronco or it's scheduled at this point.

babraunagel

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This poll doesn't really tell me a whole lot. You should have had an option for those in that time frame that HAVE been scheduled or received their vehicles. That would be informative.
Also the same for those with later reservations or no reservations who have/have not been sched or received Bronco.

Murph914

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-350 reg cab srw v10 manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

4am 7/14, this is complete bullshit. We're already looking at April for delivery at the earliest. If this goes to summer I'm just waiting for a new 4Runner.
What’s your build?

Sponsored

Midlife Crisis

Badlands
First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Missing my 86 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Feel free to start the poll you want.

'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Day One Granger 2 door Badlands Sasquatch still waiting because Ford is good at this.

mbagne

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think the scale is too restrictive for defining "early reservation". I am a 7/24/20 reservation and I definitely consider myself to be an early reservation. I realize some people claim to be extra special with a "first hour" or "first day" claim . . . and good for them . . . but frankly anything reserved during July of 2020 is certainly an early reservation. Think about it, it is now almost January 2022 which is 18 months since July 2020.

Sponsored

BucknBronco

First Edition
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeff Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

7/13 reservation. First Edition 4 DR. I received another “stay pumped” email last week. I’ve been “in production” since 10/22. The estimated delivery date recently changed to 2/2022. Wait, would that officially make it a Second Edition? Maybe I’ll sell it for $100k over MSRP since it’ll be one of a kind!

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BaseBroncoMike

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota RAV4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Not really sure who folks are going with. I was trying to transfer just because my dealer was small, clueless, terrible or no communication. Price is fine, deal signed and agreed upon so I wasn't leaving them over price, just over principle so I was withholding my reorder with them until my transfer was approved to another dealer, but that transfer never happened.
Shoot me a PM. I can tell you what I did and I was able to transfer just two weeks ago.

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Shoot me a PM. I can tell you what I did and I was able to transfer just two weeks ago.
Thanks for the offer, I received a 1/31 build date last week fortunately.

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Interested to hear, what are you told from Ford about trying to transfer?
Sorry, and thanks. (I’m at Stephens; no vin)
Was told "someone would get back to you". That was 6 weeks ago.
Sponsored