Sponsored

Remember the old Render.... Who likes it better?

Bullseye

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Trailblazer, '09 Forester Limited
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I can understand both camps when it comes to how a Bronco should look but I think all the manufacturers, when going for the retro reboots, had the classic body styles in mind.
When you Google "classic Bronco" you get this:
Ford Bronco Remember the old Render.... Who likes it better? 1596049841125

"Classic Mustang"
Ford Bronco Remember the old Render.... Who likes it better? 1596049910072

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is why Chevy had a problem rebooting the Blazer:
Ford Bronco Remember the old Render.... Who likes it better? 1596049971389
Sponsored

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I loved those except for the 2 door ones, the design on the rear and roof area of the 2 dr is totally different that the 4 door. But size wise that was what I was hoping for. If you combine the tops that we ended up with on those bodies we would really have something. I love the internal cage structure but think it would allow more interior space on the bigger platform.

I honestly have to say I prefer both what we got and theses renders. However I will be needing 2 of each. Maybe throw in a retro full size econoline bronco with a removable roof just because. That way me and the wife can lay in the king size bed and get busy under the stars.

Really as a car nut my only real problem in life is not being able to drive multiple vehicles at the same time.

vr00m_vr00m

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Corolla, 93 G20, 87 Bronco II
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The renders looked great but ultimately I'm satisfied with what Ford put out. Also tiny nitpick about the renders but why did they use the 2004 Concept tires? Seriously, everything about that concept car annoyed me to no end.

thehermdawg10

Base
First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, 1985 Toyota Corolla GTS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If the Bronco was what these renders show, I would have assumed Ford was going after the 4runner more than the Wrangler. Something about these renders give me a total 4runner vibe.

Sponsored

mostly harmless

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 RAM 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This was my favorite render. It actually ended up being fairly close to the final product so I am happy with what Ford is putting out.

A083731D-6215-43AA-9423-C14E6CF0DE9B.png

Uncle Gump

First Name
Gump
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford Ranger, 1986 Bronco II
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I guess my favorite wasn't even a render... and it wasn't of the Bronco but the Bronco R. It was a sketch.

I always wanted a 2door on a 4 door wheel base option... I felt like this depicted that pretty close.

Ford Bronco Remember the old Render.... Who likes it better? 1596068952938

AcenTitus

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is the one I saved to my phone years ago at this point I think. I got so hyped by this I started googling for updates with a frequency that caused hitting the number "2" to auto complete "2019 Ford Bronco" (then 2020, then 2021...)

With as much as I loved this render, I'm even more excited about what I got to actually reserve. It's going to be a long year. At least I can just refresh this page a couple hundred times a day instead of googling! And next month the obsessive building and pricing begins...

FB_IMG_1596098212700.jpg

mostly harmless

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 RAM 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I guess my favorite wasn't even a render... and it wasn't of the Bronco but the Bronco R. It was a sketch.

I always wanted a 2door on a 4 door wheel base option... I felt like this depicted that pretty close.

Ford Bronco Remember the old Render.... Who likes it better? FB_IMG_1596098212700
I agree with you, I would love a 2 door on a 4 door wheelbase. Especially with removable rear seats.

Maxmillian1

Badlands
First Name
Roscoe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I like the rendering, It says OJ on steroids !!! if the two door looked like that with removable top, I'd but one

Sponsored

john bus driver

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford f150 and Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The original they came out with is good looking, but it would be nice if they sometime might come out with a model like the original renderings , Ford has a SUV similar to the rendering called the Everest in Australia and South Asian and Africa.

lapazleo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The original they came out with is good looking, but it would be nice if they sometime might come out with a model like the original renderings , Ford has a SUV similar to the rendering called the Everest in Australia and South Asian and Africa.
You do realize the last post on this thread was over 3 1/2 years ago.

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You do realize the last post on this thread was over 3 1/2 years ago.
LOL 2 post count (the other is also about old renderings) and has been a member since 2018. 😅
Sponsored