Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

From the webcast we got earlier, open up next Monday and shut down in 24 hours. Cant order Base/Everglades/manual trans/optional badlands wheel.
I was told by my dealer restrictions are Base, Sasquatch, and Hardtop. Interesting.
Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Yeah, I'm just not convinced the number of MT orders is that significant, nationally. Hopefully I'm wrong.
Considering at 20% a while back it was a constrained commodity, that suggests there were more than 20% ordered.

Of course between the scraping noise and other quality issues, and now the balance out, the Ford Rock Stars May now think no one wants a 7MT - because no one is ordering one, because they canā€™t - even though at one point more than 20% of their orders did.

That and dealer stock orders certainly wonā€™t be 7MT so as we move into the bulk ordered being White, Grey or Black Big Bends or Outer Banks with automatics, the Rock Stars will concluded even less people would want to order a 7MT.

thisisliam

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Brono Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My dealer just called me as I was replying to this post.

Also reiterated the 3/27 date and 24 hour window. Only thing you can't order is Base, Everglades, Manual Trans, Badlands wheel. Lux, MIC, Sas all seem to still be on the table.

Also, had a refundable $100 deposit down since last year. They want an additional $400 (refundable) to confirm this order...

Sponsored

Base_Squatch33

Black Diamond
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sarah Davis

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150, 2017 Cmax, 1992 Lincoln Town Car
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Asked him for clarification and he claims they are open now lol

Ford Bronco REMINDER: 2023 Bronco Order Banks Opens 3/27 for 24 hours Only. Base Model, Everglades, Manual Transmission Won't Be Available 1679346672256
he has his numbers so wrong!! Mav was open for 5 days for hybrid, and 6 for Ecoboost, and the tremor was open just the last 2 days! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ As far as we know Ford plans for Monday March 27th. as for how long they are open is up in the air!

Wolfpack

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford Bronco XLT 5Spd, 2002 Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I wonder if the manual is actually balanced out for the model year or if Ford is making the necessary updates to fix the scraping/grinding issues. I've read in other posts that the MT wasn't going to be available until Q3 anyway.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Now you just have to trust the dealer to get your order in on time.

As for the short window it's because the balance of the orders will be for dealer stock.

Sponsored

Bronccraig

Big Bend
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Challenger RT Hemi Orange
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yeah, I'm just not convinced the number of MT orders is that significant, nationally. Hopefully I'm wrong.
I have a 2 DR base BB, it is fun till you switch to your auto trans Jeep..lol..wheres the damn clutch pedal

Hdscreens

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh boy, fresh new recruits and there will be carnage for another couple years with dealer betrayals and Ford price increasing several times before these eagerly ordered Broncos even show up. šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø

tock13

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda, 66 Honda CT90, ā€˜94 Toyota Xtra cab
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thank you for this info, letting my dealer know about this.
Just let mine know about this and I got back a ā€œnever heard of that list, I wouldnā€™t put any stock in what you hear on the internetā€. Didnā€™t have time to check it out either šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

if I didnā€™t have a backup dealer a few towns over that seems to have at least a bit of a clue Iā€™d be really annoyed.

Last edited:

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh boy, fresh new recruits and there will be carnage for another couple years with dealer betrayals and Ford price increasing several times before these eagerly ordered Broncos even show up. šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø
Lmao "fresh recruits". Welcome to suck. My 2 year journey is finally coming to a close. Others may just be beginning, but with a starting MSRP of $10,000 more for the exact same vehicle
Sponsored