Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Now you just have to trust the dealer to get your order in on time.

As for the short window it's because the balance of the orders will be for dealer stock.
It would explain why no Base orders will be accepted. Ford is probably planning on back-filling the scheduling with moar door stripper base softies. Dealers will then slap on wheels/tires for an added $5k and they'll sell every one of the stripper base Broncos rolling on 35s with an open rear diff.
Sponsored

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It would explain why no Base orders will be accepted. Ford is probably planning on back-filling the scheduling with moar door stripper base softies. Dealers will then slap on wheels/tires for an added $5k and they'll sell every one of the stripper base Broncos rolling on 35s with an open rear diff.
To be honest they're probably going to drop the base for MY24 is my guess

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
No manual, why even bother. ;-)

Anyone want to make bets that Everglades will be discontinued for 2024?

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't see that. I agree the dealers will have plenty as loss leaders to get people in the door. $29999! And then you somehow march out the door with a $65k Outerbanks...

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't see that. I agree the dealers will have plenty as loss leaders to get people in the door. $29999! And then you somehow march out the door with a $65k Outerbanks...
It’s 2023 Dave. The 2door base with wheel and pedal only edition is $36,380 with destination

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm surprised they hadn't done so already for retail orders. They could still keep the trim for dealer stock and fleet orders, but force all retail orders into the Big Bend trim. It served it's purpose initially as the sub-30k marketing hook. That hurdle has long been cleared.

As a side note, I'm glad that people have been able to order BaseSquatch. It is a terrific value - almost too good of a value. Ford has shot themselves in the foot by offering the Sasquatch package on the Base trim. If they had limited the availability to Big Bend and above, they would have forced a lot of buyers up a trim. They left money on the table. Good for buyers who opted for one.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s 2023 Dave. The 2door base with wheel and pedal only edition is $36,380 with destination
You know what I mean. And they never include destination in the big type.

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You know what I mean. And they never include destination in the big type.
True, $34,595 in that case. Not as much of an attention grabber as $29,999 though. Drop the base, move to big bend. From what I hear, except for dedicated wheelers that wanted the mechanical components only to build their dream rig, a big bend makes much more sense. That is if you want a slight increase in creature comforts as a daily driver without braking the bank.

ecomguy

First Name
Mitchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A3 etron
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
If it’s true, that is a letdown. I was really looking forward to finally submitting and order and not having to waste time staying up to date on the latest ordering drama.

Guessing that there will be some additional units trickling in from dealer and canceled orders this quarter… to those that want to pay a new scarcity premium.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

True, $34,595 in that case. Not as much of an attention grabber as $29,999 though. Drop the base, move to big bend. From what I hear, except for dedicated wheelers that wanted the mechanical components only to build their dream rig, a big bend makes much more sense. That is if you want a slight increase in creature comforts as a daily driver without braking the bank.
So the ads will say $35k then.

As long as the dealers have one of those on the lot they can get away with the ad.

Sponsored

BadSasG6

Badlands
First Name
Esteban
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor 37
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
It would explain why no Base orders will be accepted. Ford is probably planning on back-filling the scheduling with moar door stripper base softies.
No reason to do that when they can build BB stripper softies for $4-5k more. (unless you think they are out of leather clad steering wheels)

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Given this situation. I am planning on placing an order with 3 dealers and just eating the deposit for 2 of them. I've had enough and I refuse to miss out.
Don't just limit yourself to rolling the dice and depending on dealer's allocation with an order(s). Expand your search for current inventory. Not all dealers are selling with ADM on orders in which a buyer doesn't take delivery.
Sponsored