Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I've had my Bronco since Memorial Day and there has been a morning or two where its been around 65 outside (normally before at 7AM) when I started my Bronco to go to work remotely thinking it needs to cool off a bit before I leave for the day.

Anyways-I get into the car and the seat heaters are on the drivers side! I've have had it happen two times (when its around 65 like I said before) but I've never had this happen in my previous car, which had heated and cooled seats.

Anyways I dug around in the menus, and I didn't see any where I could change the threshold they would kick in, which I'd rather have happen when its below 60 out, when its actually needed.

Anyone else experiencing this?
Sponsored

BlazinGTO

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 GTO M6 2004 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Check under settings, vehicle, then remote start setup.

Then you can choose if you want the only the seats to stay off and climate control to choose the temp. Or turn seats off and climate control off, then it will use your last heat/ac settings.

topdri68

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a 2022 Bronco Sport Badlands and my seat heaters used to come on then all of a sudden they are not coming on with the autostart. I checked the options. I have Auto and Off only. It has been set to Auto since I purchased it in Mark 2023. I am using the seat heater with every drive right now. Any ideas?

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I have a 2022 Bronco Sport Badlands and my seat heaters used to come on then all of a sudden they are not coming on with the autostart. I checked the options. I have Auto and Off only. It has been set to Auto since I purchased it in Mark 2023. I am using the seat heater with every drive right now. Any ideas?

Hi Todd! I can look into your Bronco's heated seat concern on my end. To get started, could you please send a private message over with the name/location of your local Ford dealer and your Bronco's VIN?

Traveler

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak; 2017 HD FLTRXS and 2008 HD FLSTF
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I've read that when you use the remote start, it will always warm up or cool down the Bronco to 72. If it's 65 out, it's trying to warm everything up to get to 72, so that includes the seat warmer

Sponsored

topdri68

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In the mornings it is sub 30 here in Elon NC. Yeah I have read about the 72 degree mark.

topdri68

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi Todd! I can look into your Bronco's heated seat concern on my end. To get started, could you please send a private message over with the name/location of your local Ford dealer and your Bronco's VIN?
sorry but how to I send a direct message to you? I am new to the group. Thanks

topdri68

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dont bother. Its a bot and theyre rarely helpful.
good to know. thanks. I plan to tag this issue onto an oil change I have at Ford in March. However, I am all ears if people have other things for me to try but the settings are pretty cut and dry. The bronco heats up just fine but the seats do not come on.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Read the first reply.

Sponsored

Tdp146

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Have 2023 Bronco OBX and same thing just started happening this week also. Never changed any of the settings

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

good to know. thanks. I plan to tag this issue onto an oil change I have at Ford in March. However, I am all ears if people have other things for me to try but the settings are pretty cut and dry. The bronco heats up just fine but the seats do not come on.
It will be interesting to see how this shakes out.
Mine "quit" working at some point which I discovered the first cold morning I wanted to use them back in maybe October.
Then randomly they will work to varying degrees of intensity.
Feels like a loose wire making sporadic connection but I have yet to unbolt the seat and look.
I'm not going to waste my time trying to schedule an appointment at a dealer 4 months out for them to look at me like I'm crazy anymore. Or tell me they can't look at my vehicle because it's "not stock any longer".
I'd bet they could now that the warranty is up and it's on my dime though. Haven't tried it since then...

Bellime

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just returned from a 2.5K round trip to Montana and noticed the same inconsistent heated seat and temp setting on the remote starts. Also found that I had to reboot my iPhone to get multiple remote starts. Didn’t know about menu settings.

OP
OP
Sherminiator

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Still have the issue, but I've noticed that first start in the morning, its at max heat, but when I leave later in the day and use the remote start from the app it stays at 1 light.

Its not a huge deal when its cold out, but annoying when its warm and 65 out and don't need it!

BroncoA512021

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I've had my Bronco since Memorial Day and there has been a morning or two where its been around 65 outside (normally before at 7AM) when I started my Bronco to go to work remotely thinking it needs to cool off a bit before I leave for the day.

Anyways-I get into the car and the seat heaters are on the drivers side! I've have had it happen two times (when its around 65 like I said before) but I've never had this happen in my previous car, which had heated and cooled seats.

Anyways I dug around in the menus, and I didn't see any where I could change the threshold they would kick in, which I'd rather have happen when its below 60 out, when its actually needed.

Anyone else experiencing this?
Correct your setting! Read the manual....
Sponsored