First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer, F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
For those that are still looking at these, I was on real truck site yesterday and they had them available for quick ship.

I've had mine for about three months now and I love them. Helps the vertically challenged in my house to get in and out easily. I have a Wildtrak and the step comes down about halfway to the ground. Makes a nice easy step. Much better than the OEM step that was only about 3 inches lower than the door frame.

I get comments all the time on how cool they look.

Install wasn't too bad. Took a few hours but I was in no rush. A couple notes on the install:
-A couple of the bolts are tricky, a ratcheting box wrench is a must and will save you some aggravation.
-The youtube install video is a must watch. There is one out there for the Bronco. Helps more than the instructions.
-I did not drill holes for the lights, I just used holes already in the pinch weld
-hooking up the wires under the dash was the trickiest part for me. I recommend taking your driver door off to give you some wiggle room. It's not easy to see the connections.
-The override switch is a must. (if you can find it) I love being able to put the steps up and down when needed. You can control the steps when the doors are off.

Oh, I did notice on real truck that AMP has the Powerstep XL that is a rockslider also for those that are interested in that one.
Sponsored

Raptor.Tremor.Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak, 2014 Raptor, 2020 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Does the steps mount to the pinch welds? I have jcr pinch weld covers on mine so would I have to remove them?

FreddyS

Badlands
First Name
Freddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does the steps mount to the pinch welds? I have jcr pinch weld covers on mine so would I have to remove them?
No, they do not. They actually cover up the seam very nicely when retracted.
Sponsored