First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, Harley Trike, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I only use tow mode on my F150 when I am pulling my 12K trailer for regular utility trailers and even my car trailer I never use it, you don't need it for 3500 lb trailers. Also, from what I have heard (may be wrong) there is not a trailer towing mode on the Bronco even with the trailer towing package.

Kinda funny how we survived all these years towing with vehicles that don't have trailer towing modes, rear parking assist, and on top of that we didn't have something that told us whether the trailer lights were connected/working.
Well i have it on my Bronco Sport. When i had a light go out on my trailer and it told me. It does automacally disable and enable trailer sway control and some BIS features. I have noticed a change also in how the engine respons too when i have a trailer hooked up and its not because of the weight kf the trailer either.

Wonder why there would be a differennce between sport and full size

Busterbronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT Premium and 1982 F100 Short Bed.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I just did the same for my 2dr ordered 11/29/21. Actually just need the hitch for a bike rack, so when I purchase the hitch later from Ford Parts won't need the wiring harness anyways.
I ordered mine in 2/26/21. I do plan on using the hitch on occasion and it is always good to have capability. I will install the harness too. My dealer representative said she would order the hitch and harness parts and it is likely they could be there waiting for me in the parts department whenever my Bronco arrives.

Sponsored

murphtron

Badlands
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 2013 Toyota Highlander, 2000 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

NOPE! I have two of those items on my order...and sticking to it. Need the MIC top for surf boards and tow hitch for MTB rack. Without them, this Bronco is worthless to me. I'll use my Jeep until I get it the way I need it.
You can buy an aftermarket tow hitch today (without the wiring harness, but you said you need it for MTB, so wiring harness isn't required)

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Yep, pretty wild someone can walk in off the street, order a base 4 door soft top and get it way before anyone with a squatch hard top. Ford really screwed up the whole ordering/allocation system. I remember at one point they said by April everyone would have a build time frame.
It would be nice if we could at least get the build time frame they told us we all would have in April. That would make planing and decision a lot easier for me and many others.

But once again Ford is not honoring what they told us, they keep changing what they say and moving the ball.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Not changing my order. All in, have been since I put the order in twice.

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For all the " I just removed 'X' let's see if it works" posts........how would you really know for sure if it made the difference among all other things in the equation? Sure, Ford appreciates it, but some people dropped things along the way and still got nowhere.

Unless you're dropping the full plate of communicated/perceived constraints at once........like all of the deadly sins from awhile back.

Sponsored

BadBradBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
How do you drop a option have paint film for build date 1/3/2022
I could be wrong but if you already have a VIN/build date you can’t make changes at this point. I would start by reaching out to your dealer, that’s how you make changes before being assigned a VIN

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

How do you drop a option have paint film for build date 1/3/2022
If your scheduled for a build date, you should be fine.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
FanF%ckingTastic. Thats almost my exact spec!
You can have ANY Bronco you want, as long as it is a 4 door soft top automatic 2.3 liter Big Bend!

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I could be wrong but if you already have a VIN/build date you can’t make changes at this point. I would start by reaching out to your dealer, that’s how you make changes before being assigned a VIN
If you have a VIN, you are likely to be built in the next 6 months.

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a dumb question in understanding the stats. For tow it is 31% vs 63%. Does this mean that removing the tow doubles your odds of being scheduled or one in three broncos scheduled has tow.
Sponsored