Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Wonder why they didn’t include a % national capacity vs % order mix in the MIC ??? Cos that would be interesting
Sponsored

kevin.gt

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Irish Pete

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Golfsnob

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Base 2 Door, Manual, 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Base
2 door base, 2.3, non sas, manual, only option is switches. Just doesn’t seem that hard.

Sponsored

J Jernigan

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Platinum, 2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For the alternative trailer towing, isn't the harness hard to install? I'd drop it and install myself if it was as easy as other vehicles I've had.
it seems the issue is that the factory includes both a seven and four pin plug where the dealer accessory plug is four only.

lrtexasman

Black Diamond
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL traded for 23 Tundra waiting on BD Order
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
it seems the issue is that the factory includes both a seven and four pin plug where the dealer accessory plug is four only.
Or they could walk over to the F150 line and grab one of the bins full of thousands of seven/four pin plugs.

Kekov721

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1/3 Just the MIC top for me. But what a 1 it is 😵💫

Kekov721

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Im a 2 door and got another Thursday invite to Offrodeo. So I guess that dashes my chances.
🤣Every time I get the Bronco Offrodeo email I’m like “Well shit…looks like I ain’t gettin shit this week.”

Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

FU Ford build my order or pound sand

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

any mention of switching to a high volume dealer??
The problem with high-volume dealers is they also will likely have more Bronco orders. So ultimately it may be a waste of time. You could be at a small dealer that gets 1 Bronco a month, and you are #14 in line. Or you could be at a large dealer that gets 10 Broncos a month and be #140 in line. Hard to say if switching dealers is worth it unless you know all of the details and the magic formula Ford uses.

Drop the TOW PACKAGE /WIRING HARNESS.... they are constraints.... but here is the parts number.. rush to your dealer and have them at the parts desk when your Bronco arrives... does anyone not understand this..
(I have my Bronco) but when I dropped it off.mine to help it chances of being built. I immediately called parts, and ordered one... it was there in 6 days..... 3 months before I got my bronco...... if they ship them, they can install them 🤷‍♂️... did they fire the hitch installer????
@NC_Pinz mentioned this... but the factory tow package comes with the 7-pin wiring harness and also an additional control module for an easy hookup for a trailer brake controller. My guess is the electronics module that enables the 7-pin wiring harness is what is constrained.

For the people like @jonesh242 that are just simply using the hitch for a bike/ski rack... I'd say screw the tow package, install the hitch from the accessories site, and probably save yourself $100 or so. And if everything you tow has surge brakes (like most boat trailers), then I'd still just skip the tow package and get the 4-pin with the hitch.

But those that need aux power or electric brakes... kinda screwed.

Sparkherd

Badlands
First Name
Sparky
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.sparkherd.com
Vehicle(s)
Lifelong Ford guy.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This memo was sent to Ford dealers today to help guide customers improve their chances of getting their Bronco order scheduled.

To improve a customer's chance of getting their order scheduled, we recommend they consider making the following adjustments based on our most constrained commodities:
  • Trailer Tow (national capacity is 31% vs. 62% order mix)
    • Alternative: Trailer Hitch Kit (#MB3Z-19D520-A) & Wiring Harness for Trailer Hitch Kit (#FT1Z-15A416-A)
I must be missing something here; WTflyinF is so tough about a trailer tow package?!?

7722 Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST/ 2019 F350 CC DRW 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs