Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Bronco, King Ranch F250, Taurus SHO
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I thought some might like this. This is a cactus gray four door model. I enlarged the tires by 5.7% to change them from 35s to 37s. I also added bronze fuel wheels on one and left black on the other. I took the liberty to colormatch the roll bar, door handles, fender flares, fender tie-down, grille and mirror. I reduced the size of the front and rear bumpers for a more "low profile" aftermarket look. Original posted for comparison.

Ford Bronco *render* 4 door, 37s, cactus gray with color match cactusgrayblackwheels
Ford Bronco *render* 4 door, 37s, cactus gray with color match cactusgraybronzewheels
Ford Bronco *render* 4 door, 37s, cactus gray with color match cactusgraybronzewheelsmountain

Ford Bronco *render* 4 door, 37s, cactus gray with color match Bronco-4dr-features-02
Sponsored

rigel

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan murano 2017
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I thought some might like this. This is a cactus gray four door model. I enlarged the tires by 5.7% to change them from 35s to 37s. I also added bronze fuel wheels on one and left black on the other. I took the liberty to colormatch the roll bar, door handles, fender flares, fender tie-down, grille and mirror. I reduced the size of the front and rear bumpers for a more "low profile" aftermarket look. Original posted for comparison.

Ford Bronco *render* 4 door, 37s, cactus gray with color match Bronco-4dr-features-02

those bronze/copper wheels are money.

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I like the original better.