Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I thought I used to be part of the white top gang but everything other than MIC just looks wrong after a year of only see it.

I am liking HPR more and more though.
The white top doesn't work IMO. Either a black or matching mod top would be nice and color match at least the mirrors.
Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I looked over there last night and saw about 20 comments. Seems like the hysteria has been confined to b6g.

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tell me you hate and then in the same sentence say you hate this.
Screen Shot 2021-08-20 at 8.04.01 PM.png
it looks amazing - but no way I'd want to own another vehicle that dark. ever again. never. nope. I had a 2016 Mustang that was Deep Impact Blue - and that color was the biggest mistake I've ever made with a car. It looked great for about 15 minutes after washing it, but that was it. No way I'd want an off road vehicle that dark - it'll ALWAYS look dirty.

My mustang for reference.. I'm glad it's gone.

Mustang burnout2.jpg

Mustang front nickelback large.jpg

mustang 334.jpg

ezapar

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak LUX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

it looks amazing - but no way I'd want to own another vehicle that dark. ever again. never. nope. I had a 2016 Mustang that was Deep Impact Blue - and that color was the biggest mistake I've ever made with a car. It looked great for about 15 minutes after washing it, but that was it. No way I'd want an off road vehicle that dark - it'll ALWAYS look dirty.

My mustang for reference.. I'm glad it's gone.
I feel you. And I wonder if silver should be my color. I plan to wheel it, it's gonna take some trail damage. . . But god I love the color!

Deleted member 21681

You live in Ohio. I understand from my friends at Wright-Pat that you get blizzards in both summer and winter.

In Arizona, when it can get over 120 in the shade, I'll take a white top if available every single time.
Fair enough!

Sponsored

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If Velocity Blue is meant to evoke feelings of a cool blue sea with the new concept, what is hot pepper red supposed to evoke feelings of?

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

HPR is awful, I've watched 4 videos of it and when the lighting is right fine it's red. But it looks red-orange hot mess to me.
I'm begging you Ford please, please let us keep paint choices for MY22. I don't want to spend $5k on a wrap for my vehicle, it's just Hot Garbage Orange metallic.

This render doesn't improve it either, looks terrible.

Mr. Nice

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jayson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12' Boss302, 08' Audi TT, 13' CRV, 14" Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If in fact it’s like this in person, looks tons better than the rendered photo….. Looks more lava or burnt orange to me. Looks good!

Ford Bronco [RENDER] Hot Pepper Red Bronco with MIC top and white top mustang 334

Ford Bronco [RENDER] Hot Pepper Red Bronco with MIC top and white top mustang 334
Ford Bronco [RENDER] Hot Pepper Red Bronco with MIC top and white top 189DDC7F-79EC-4801-9F0B-8D2E31731D75

taken Saturday morning. It’s better in person.

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The color is growing on me, a little. It does remind me A LOT of the Flare Red Pearl 2-DR '88 Pathfinder I owned, because that color reacted the same way in it's color shifting. I didn't hate it's color, but I also wasn't in love with it.

I have yet to seen any Rangers in my area this color, so it's the waiting game for me to find out what this color and the Green look like.

I 'want' to like them both, but just can't bring myself to like them with the MiC top and I don't think a white top looks good with them (my personal opinion). I think the top needs to be body color or black on both.

Sponsored

soupcook

Outer Banks
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger and 2017 GMC Acadia Denali
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

HPR is awful, I've watched 4 videos of it and when the lighting is right fine it's red. But it looks red-orange hot mess to me.
I'm begging you Ford please, please let us keep paint choices for MY22. I don't want to spend $5k on a wrap for my vehicle, it's just Hot Garbage Orange metallic.

This render doesn't improve it either, looks terrible.
it's a billion times better than AMB though. They need to ditch that one - we already have black - and AMB is useless as a color unless it's being totally blasted with direct sunlight, and even then, you only see 'blue' on some curves

Altitude

Badlands
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Grand Cherokee, 2008 Suzuki B-King
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like the Hot Pepper Red, but I like the orangey / copper colors. I was disappointed that Cyber Orange ended up being 95% yellow in person. I really hope that Ford offers a more neutral color trim and stitching color for 2022. I want a Badlands, but damned if that active orange doesn't clash with every color I'm interested in.

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I love this color, probably going to order it on mine. I feel like the metallic colors are more old-school and I think HPR will look great on a Black Diamond with some 'tasteful' black vinyl down the sides. To each his own....
Sponsored