Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Expedition, 2016 Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Car and Driver provided new details of Ford Raptor. Confirmed the availability of 37” tires and 3.5 liter making 450 hp. Expected price mid-$60k range

1632336915031.jpeg
Sponsored

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We know those fenders aren't correct from the teaser but hope they are correct on the price, but definitely not holding my breath

Destroyer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Chevy SWB NBS, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seeing as a Bronco First Edition was ~$64k, I'd expect a Bronco Raptor to be much more

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Seeing as a Bronco First Edition was ~$64k, I'd expect a Bronco Raptor to be much more
When I saw the announcement, the number $75k popped into my head. I'd hope it isn't that expensive, but I wouldn't be surprised either.

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Remember the first edition was essentially fully loaded though. It will be interesting to see where it starts, as the F-150 raptor is now nicely equipped it still has an option package for all the goodies and tech stuff that clocks in at 6150 for the package. I wouldn't be surprised to see a similar approach for the Bronco Raptor

Sponsored

Destroyer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Remember the first edition was essentially fully loaded though. It will be interesting to see where it starts, as the F-150 raptor is now nicely equipped it still has an option package for all the goodies and tech stuff that clocks in at 6150 for the package. I wouldn't be surprised to see a similar approach for the Bronco Raptor
I personally feel the differences in the Raptor will offset the cost savings of pulling away some of the loaded options. 37" tires, different wheels, larger more powerful motor, different fenders, hood, lights, grille, etc. Even if those costs weren't largely different for Ford comparatively to the standard Bronco offerings, I'm sure Ford will sell it as such. Time will tell

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'll be shocked if they sell for under $100k

Destroyer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'll be shocked if they sell for under $100k
MSRP will certainly be under that. 98% of dealers ADM along with the Raptor however...

Sponsored

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
what a phoned in render! They couldn't make it look wider? just looks like they swapped the grill for a raptor grill.
Agree. They were given the new fenders, but couldn't take the time to add them to their render. Bush league. Hope they are right on the price though.

rutherk1

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4 door Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As much as a Raptor bronco sounds sweet, these names are getting out of hand. What is it? Maybe when this is all said and done we will have a Ford Bronco Mustang Raptor Platinum Harley Davidson edition with the Eddie Bauer package and Shelby badges on it.

Is a bronco raptor like a Centaur of winged (but flightless) prehistoric creatures?

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

MSRP will certainly be under that. 98% of dealers ADM along with the Raptor however...
yeah, I'm sure MSRP will be under that - I'm thinking around $80-$85k, but the ADM is definitely gonna be there.