Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW z3, Nisan rogue, joint-custody of Jeep YJ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I've got a couple builds in mind (another is a BL), but one is OBX + 33s + small lift, so I wanted to see what that may be. Here are a pile of photos (NOTE none are available as shown here, this is my retouching of B&P images). Made some as gifs for easy comparison. This is what I did:

• Added 17/33s to OBX(+ same lift as BL) + steel bumper

• Color-corrected the Cactus Gray using samples from real-life photos (I have seen it in person, but the contrasting colors are important in understanding how it will behave. The samples I used are from full-sun, shade, sunset and flat light). I used the lighting from the original to guide whether I matched the lighter or darker tones. See the gif :) For me, I wish it CG was the B&P and launch materials color, but that isn't the case. I want to see a bit of reality before committing, and B&P isn't going to fix it.

• "Made" a Shadow Black and Oxford White top.

• Also "painted" the OBX flares Shadow Black — it certainly gives the impression of a bigger space in the wheel well.

•And then as my 2.7, Lux and Shadow black will likely bump me to MY22, I made my wish-Bronco — Boxwood green with white top. While I am dreaming, the grill would be the Black Diamond one and white, and the interior saddle leather.

Not available yet, but I sure wish it was.

Hope this helps someone in their decision.

:love: Boxwood Green, OW top (33s)

Ford Bronco Rendering: 2022 Boxwood Green and Cactus Gray OBX with 33s + white tops + shadow black tops boxwood green 2021 Bronco rendering 1
Ford Bronco Rendering: 2022 Boxwood Green and Cactus Gray OBX with 33s + white tops + shadow black tops boxwood green 2021 Bronco rendering 2
Ford Bronco Rendering: 2022 Boxwood Green and Cactus Gray OBX with 33s + white tops + shadow black tops boxwood green 2021 Bronco rendering 3

Boxwood Green, OW top, SB flares (33s)
Ford Bronco Rendering: 2022 Boxwood Green and Cactus Gray OBX with 33s + white tops + shadow black tops boxwood green 2021 Bronco rendering 4

OBX + 33s (not color-corrected Cactus Gray)
Ford Bronco Rendering: 2022 Boxwood Green and Cactus Gray OBX with 33s + white tops + shadow black tops OBX_33s

color-corrected cactus gray, shadow black top:
Ford Bronco Rendering: 2022 Boxwood Green and Cactus Gray OBX with 33s + white tops + shadow black tops CG_HEROSWATCH
Ford Bronco Rendering: 2022 Boxwood Green and Cactus Gray OBX with 33s + white tops + shadow black tops CG_SIDESWATCH

Oxford White + OW top + SB painted OBX flares (33s):
Ford Bronco Rendering: 2022 Boxwood Green and Cactus Gray OBX with 33s + white tops + shadow black tops OW_FLARES

color-corrected Cactus Gray, Shadow Black top (33s)
Ford Bronco Rendering: 2022 Boxwood Green and Cactus Gray OBX with 33s + white tops + shadow black tops OBX_HERO_33_CG_SB

color-corrected Cactus Gray, OW top (33s)
Ford Bronco Rendering: 2022 Boxwood Green and Cactus Gray OBX with 33s + white tops + shadow black tops OBX_HERO_33_CG_OW

Ford Bronco Rendering: 2022 Boxwood Green and Cactus Gray OBX with 33s + white tops + shadow black tops OBX_BACK_33_CG_OW

color-corrected Cactus Gray, SB top, SB flares (33s)
Ford Bronco Rendering: 2022 Boxwood Green and Cactus Gray OBX with 33s + white tops + shadow black tops OBX_BACK_33_CG_SB_SBFLARE

Ford Bronco Rendering: 2022 Boxwood Green and Cactus Gray OBX with 33s + white tops + shadow black tops OBX_SIDE_33_CG_OW

color-corrected Cactus Gray, SB top (33s)
Ford Bronco Rendering: 2022 Boxwood Green and Cactus Gray OBX with 33s + white tops + shadow black tops OBX_SIDE_33_CG_SB

Ford Bronco Rendering: 2022 Boxwood Green and Cactus Gray OBX with 33s + white tops + shadow black tops OBX_SIDE_33_CG_SB_SBFLARES

color-corrected Cactus Gray, OW top, SB flares (33s)
Ford Bronco Rendering: 2022 Boxwood Green and Cactus Gray OBX with 33s + white tops + shadow black tops OBX_SIDE_33_CG_OW_SBFLARES
Sponsored

JGuske23

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep compass
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great job! Love the details

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've got a couple builds in mind (another is a BL), but one is OBX + 33s + small lift, so I wanted to see what that may be. Here are a pile of photos (NOTE none are available as shown here, this is my retouching of B&P images). Made some as gifs for easy comparison. This is what I did:

• Added 17/33s to OBX(+ same lift as BL) + steel bumper

• Color-corrected the Cactus Gray using samples from real-life photos (I have seen it in person, but the contrasting colors are important in understanding how it will behave. The samples I used are from full-sun, shade, sunset and flat light). I used the lighting from the original to guide whether I matched the lighter or darker tones. See the gif :) For me, I wish it CG was the B&P and launch materials color, but that isn't the case. I want to see a bit of reality before committing, and B&P isn't going to fix it.

• "Made" a Shadow Black and Oxford White top.

• Also "painted" the OBX flares Shadow Black — it certainly gives the impression of a bigger space in the wheel well.

•And then as my 2.7, Lux and Shadow black will likely bump me to MY22, I made my wish-Bronco — Boxwood green with white top. While I am dreaming, the grill would be the Black Diamond one and white, and the interior saddle leather.

Not available yet, but I sure wish it was.

Hope this helps someone in their decision.

OBX + 33s (not color-corrected)

color-corrected cactus gray, shadow black top:

Oxford White + OW top + SB painted OBX flares (33s):

color-corrected Cactus Gray, Shadow Black top (33s)

color-corrected Cactus Gray, SB top (33s)

color-corrected Cactus Gray, OW top, SB flares (33s)

:love: Boxwood Green, OW top (33s)

Boxwood Green, OW top, SB flares (33s)
View attachment 82243
This would be mine! thanks for the renderings

OP
OP
Ohnoohnoooo

Ohnoohnoooo

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW z3, Nisan rogue, joint-custody of Jeep YJ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Great job with the technical achievement and thank you.

Boxwood should now be exposed as Granny Green, though.
Granny green for Granny Gear.

Here's Grabber and Mallard for you:

Ford Bronco Rendering: 2022 Boxwood Green and Cactus Gray OBX with 33s + white tops + shadow black tops Grabber
Ford Bronco Rendering: 2022 Boxwood Green and Cactus Gray OBX with 33s + white tops + shadow black tops Mallard
Ford Bronco Rendering: 2022 Boxwood Green and Cactus Gray OBX with 33s + white tops + shadow black tops Mallard_OW

Last edited:

Sponsored

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Granny green for Granny Gear.

Here's Grabber and Mallard for you:

Ford Bronco Rendering: 2022 Boxwood Green and Cactus Gray OBX with 33s + white tops + shadow black tops Mallard_OW
Gracias! I would take Mallard, but it's a bold color that would require Ford to take a risk and that's not very popular right now. I just hope that the green offered is closer to Mallard than Boxwood.

Loved my rarely used granny gear in my 79!

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had assumed that you would need to paint the grill white to make the white top work, but it appears to work with the black painted in these mockups.

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Very cool! I love the Boxwood Green.

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Nice!

Sponsored

mjjnuge

Heritage
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Nice work! I requested my res to be pushed to 22MY with the hope of a boxwood green, or similar, and pairing it with a white top and white grill, so I'm all about it