Sponsored

Repainted Scratched Rear Cargo Panels Prior to Installing Rear Molle Panels Over Them

breezyxm

Outer Banks
First Name
bri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
No, its quieter now then when I first put in the creaky rear Ford Accs table with nothing on it. It took some work but I quieted it down. There are a ton of vids out there on how to make the Ford table quiet. Believe me, I don't like hearing "clanks"either so I would take these down if it did it. Most of the Molle items are velcro/fabric or bolted on tight and can't "creak". The Molle Panels themselves are on very tight at several key junctions. The only creaks I get are from the soft top hardware now.

I will putting this to the real test in a couple of hours. Meeting a convoy of Broncos for Uwharrie for the day.

Here is how it looks now:

20221007_174932_resized.jpg

20221007_175039_resized.jpg
Do you have a link for the net on the bottom?
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Panzer948

Panzer948

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 CJ5, 2015 BMW M4, 2019 Jeep G.C. Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
Panzer948

Panzer948

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 CJ5, 2015 BMW M4, 2019 Jeep G.C. Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi. Not sure what you are asking g for
Sorry someone interrupted me right when I was responding and I hit send before finishing my sentence. The net was one of my first mods so it had to come from the Ford website for aftermarket parts directly. Back in 2021, not many other companies made accessories for the Bronco so it was my only choice. Probably some better options out there (cost wise) by now.
Sponsored