First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Purchased a 2022 two door in October that I had ordered 18 months ago. Love the vehicle but hated the sound system. I'm 51 and like rock. After watching several YouTube videos, I decided to replace all the speakers and add a subwoofer. I called crutchfield and they were more than helpful with recommendations. I ended up with (4) Kicker KS 4" speakers for the dash and rear. Dash is the hardest. Use a hotel key or an old credit card to pop the grill off. Then it's just splicing two wires and your set. Rear speakers, the grill pops right off with a squeeze near the bottom of the grill. And then it just splicing two wires. For the kick panel speakers, I decided to go with Kicker CS 6.5 speakers. There are several videos out there on how to remove the kick panels but it's real easy. I then put a kicker hideaway in the cargo area, running the wires down the track to the kick speakers where I used Tap It's to get signal to the subwoofer. All this for less than $600 and it sounds fantastic.
Sponsored

RaceRedOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just replaced my factory speakers yesterday with Focal from crutchfield, man what a huge difference! I did not add a sub though.

EN2DIRT

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands, 2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I purchased some new speakers as well, but really want a subwoofer. Would like to see some pics as well and how it was connected to the system.

Sponsored
OP
OP
tdh1971

tdh1971

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Only place I had room for it in the two door model.

BWepps

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
OP
OP
tdh1971

tdh1971

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I used the screw from the tie down brackets. You can see it in the picture if you look close.
Sponsored