First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hey just joined and I even though I don't find stuff in search, I'm sure this has been discussed. Can I just replace 35s with 37s on Sasquatch package? I'm going 37s for sure and if that's not the case, it reduces the value of that option and I just may go without Sasquatch and figure it out myself after delivery.

I got a gladiator launch edition last summer and replaced 33s with 37s using same wheel with no lift and no rub at all. Hoping I can replicate that from 35s on Bronco.
Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My bet: no chance. It will rub on tight turns at the very minimum...and the 35s don’t really have much room. The 37s would also look ridiculous with no additional lift and almost no gap.

Last edited:

bpurtz

First Edition
First Name
Bryce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU Rubi, Sierra Denali, Taco TRD Pro, 4Run LTD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hey just joined and I even though I don't find stuff in search, I'm sure this has been discussed. Can I just replace 35s with 37s on Sasquatch package? I'm going 37s for sure and if that's not the case, it reduces the value of that option and I just may go without Sasquatch and figure it out myself after delivery.

I got a gladiator launch edition last summer and replaced 33s with 37s using same wheel with no lift and no rub at all. Hoping I can replicate that from 35s on Bronco.
37" will fit the Sasquatch wheels, but rubbing is likely. I'm planning the same tire size but will likely use a 2" puck spacer.

OP
OP

rdmartin01

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My bet: no chance. It will rub on tight turns at the very minimum...and the 35s don’t really have much room. The 37s would also look ridiculous with no additional lift and almost no gap.
You're probably right, when I look at it again. So with that in mind, is the consensus to go with no SQ or SQ and add spacers?

OP
OP

rdmartin01

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
37" will fit the Sasquatch wheels, but rubbing is likely. I'm planning the same tire size but will likely use a 2" puck spacer.
So add the spacers to the SQ package?

Sponsored

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Love look of 37”s, but you’re gonna rub would be my guess.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...rms-fox-shocks-eibach-springs-37-tires.11835/

Ford Bronco Replacing 35s with 37s on Sasquatch! D9DA34AF-6064-4F54-BE49-C7992DBD4A3B

OP
OP

rdmartin01

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford Bronco Replacing 35s with 37s on Sasquatch! Screenshot 2021-01-30 at 12.40.22 AM

So many possibilities, Who launches this many models/options at once? I need to lock this down....

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford already did that with one of the early pre-production models, it needed a 2" lift. You can see it on their Bronco page. Look for the header "custom prototypes with aftermarket accesories".
It had the sweetest interior also, that NOBODY can get, even though some of them SUCK!
Ford Bronco Replacing 35s with 37s on Sasquatch! 1611991354088
Sponsored