Miguel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Bronco
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just received plastic covers for tow hook area. Took about 3-4 months. I don’t know about the zroad lights being upside down. I saw a video of another manufacturer that u did have the ability to flip the lenses so it reads correctly. The guys that did all the work on the modular bumper was Bronco Outfitters from Houston. Reach out to them if you have questions. It was a very long and complicated process trying to get everything from Ford. it was more waiting on part availability.

If you have questions, reach out to Arnie at bronco outfitters at 713-253-0349. I believe they are also sponsors of bronco6g.

Advertisement

FlyingScot

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak 4dr
Bronco
Wildtrak
I was missing over 25 parts and cost was over $1,000.
Don't suppose you and Arnie documented the part numbers list needed for the complete swap? I'm in the same boat, regretting not optioning the mod bumper.

Thankfully I'm only a few miles up the road from Bronco Outfitters

Usdmmark

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon
Bronco
Base
Besides the tow hook brackets, what could all these parts be??
Thanks
i know i'm missing the tow hook covers and it looks like there is 2 bolts per cover and 5-6 clips behind so i could be missing 18 pieces in just that small area.

Landobando

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Outer Banks
Bronco
Outer Banks
Went to install the mod bumper today. My original plastic bumper has the sensors and it doesn’t appear to line up with the mod bumper. The tabs don’t line up with the mounts so it won’t mount in. Any advice?
Advertisement