Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The good news is that all the nincompoops that change orders to get theirs sooner frees up commodities for those of us not willing to sacrifice. Hell, I'm all for folks downgrading orders. At this rate I will get my BD with V6, Sas and MIC sooner than that guy who complains all the time gets his bone stock base build.
Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m confused about the tow package on the list. I have tow and my build is scheduled for week of June 7, 2021. Could it be they had some available and then ran into supply chain issues after exhausting the initial supply?
They have all of those things available each week in the quantities they expected to be ordered...just way more people ordered tow package (and the others) than expected so they run out quickly when going down the list. They will be building trucks with each of those each week.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

“Tow package”? That’s a new sin, dammit. I was sin-free until now!
In the boat with ya. Who'ed a thunk a simple tow package would put you out in the tall grass? :)

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m confused about the tow package on the list. I have tow and my build is scheduled for week of June 7, 2021. Could it be they had some available and then ran into supply chain issues after exhausting the initial supply?
With these commodity restrained options, they have them, it’s just that demand outpaces resupply.

It’s like we’re at a buffet. If one item is particularly popular, the first people in line will get it no problem… but eventually it will run out and the next people will have to wait for a new tray to come out.

If you’re really starving, you could decide to skip it or just take the vegetarian lasagna, but I say wait it out and get what you want.

Contrast this with the modular and dual tops which are now MY22 only… that’s like the carving station you were expecting to see but turns it is at next month’s wedding.

old goat

Big Bend
First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Shadow Black , 2door BB , Tow , MIC , LED sig lights , HD modular bumper , 2.7 , auto trans , roof rails , powder coated tube steps , Aux. switches , keyless entry pad ,

my build , I'm holding the line and staying where I am , not changing a DAMN THING . be it as it may I will get what I want if I have to wait until Fall.

if it bumps me to MY22 then I will go and buy a nice SUV for my wife and they can keep the BRONCO :mad: don't have to have it , I would like one but getting sick and tired of changes and moving the goal post , I will wait until Fall and see where I go from there..

will see what ford has to say by the end of this month.

Ford where's my BRONCO ? Come take my MONEY:p

I hope Ford is reading these bronco6G postings.

just my 2 cents and that is all .

Sponsored

TheColemans05

Badlands
First Name
Josh & Katie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Silverado Trailboss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Posted this afternoon by BN Mods:

What items will likely delay my Bronco from being built sooner?

· Hard top
· Sasquatch package
· Tow package
· 2.7L engine

Chips are Not an issue with Bronco:
I got an email from my dealer this morning informing me my WT had all the correct commodities now for a 21 build instead of a 22.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
They have all of those things available each week in the quantities they expected to be ordered...just way more people ordered tow package (and the others) than expected so they run out quickly when going down the list. They will be building trucks with each of those each week.

Drives me crazy that I haven't seen a pre-pro without a tow hitch. I suspect the 5k dealer mannequins will all have them too. If they are constrained, why are the "wasting" them?

xcxv

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I’m buying the all-new 2021 Grand Cherokee L. (full size 6 seater 4x4). But they’re being delayed too. Not one has been produced and they were supposed to arrive at dealers by April. And now Jeep decided to make high trims only and cancel mid and low trims:cry: I hope F doesn’t do the same for 2021 Broncos

TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
With these commodity restrained options, they have them, it’s just that demand outpaces resupply.

It’s like we’re at a buffet. If one item is particularly popular, the first people in line will get it no problem… but eventually it will run out and the next people will have to wait for a new tray to come out.

If you’re really starving, you could decide to skip it or just take the vegetarian lasagna, but I say wait it out and get what you want.

Contrast this with the modular and dual tops which are now MY22 only… that’s like the carving station you were expecting to see but turns it is at next month’s wedding.
Good analogy. Add in that while you wait a minute for them to bring back the tray of delicious gravy-covered chicken-fried steaks, the people running the buffet ask you to take a step back and let the folks behind you who just want that veggie lasagna go ahead and go through. Once the new chicken fries are delivered, you can step right back in and keep heading down the buffet.

You get your chicken fried steak, AND the people who don't want it get to keep moving through the line. It's the best solution, even if you wish they'd understood what the guests would want a little better and had prepared a few more steaks before opening the buffet.

Sponsored

JPMonahasn

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi and Tesla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like it's 3 for me. Going aftermarket for the tow package.
I just asked my deaaler to take the tow package off my order. They haven't been very responsive, I might has to stop by. Do you know any good aftermarket tow packages, or is it too early?

TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
And they've included the wiring harness in the accessories catalog, so you can always have it installed later.
If I'm not mistaken (and I probably am) the wiring harness in the accessories catalog is just the 4-pin. It seems the best thing about the tow package is that it's pre-wired for the 7-pin with the trailer brake controller wiring into the footwell. If you are going to want that capability it's harder to add aftermarket.

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
“Tow package”? That’s a new sin, dammit. I was sin-free until now!
This could be an easy fix for you. An aftermarket hitch might be better and cheaper.

BTomorama

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

No seething on my end.
I have no interest in getting a neutered Bronco just to have it a month or two earlier. When folks are rolling around in their 4 banger soft topped Big Bends on 32s they can seethe sitting beside me at the red light while I'm riding on 35s, a v6 and MIC. Impatience will lose this one.
I'll drop my soft top back while at the light, give you a smile, bronco wave, nod, and be on my way!

Will be just as happy and glad you will be happy as well!
Sponsored