Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I received a VIN but, this news makes me nervous. I have 4d Black Diamond with MIC, 2.7, and tow.
Since you have a VIN, you should also have a build week estimate. That should mean ford has the commodities needed to build your unit. Those of us without VINs and build week estimates should be the ones nervous.
Sponsored

alyssakatherine

Outer Banks
First Name
Alyssa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Agreed but you can't show a fat kid cake, tell him he can have cake, then not give him the cake understandable issues but I want my cake dammit
What's the quote? Give your kid a chance to pick one marshmallow now or get two in an hour? :LOL:

cecrc881

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Outer Banks, Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My main concern with this "deadly sin" list is how sure is anyone that these "sins" will be absolved by the time they start working on MY22. For me I currently have 2 (3 if you count MOD top) but what I am most concerned with is the painted MOD top that I am willing to wait for. If Webasto (don't know if that's correct spelling) cannot make the MIC tops which are infinitely easier to make than a painted top, how sure is Ford or anyone for that matter that they will get their crap together and have the capacity to even manufacture those coveted painted tops Ford promises for next year. I guess I need to sit and Pray that they figure something out or I'm never getting a Bronco.

Lindy08

Outer Banks
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Since you have a VIN, you should also have a build week estimate. That should mean ford has the commodities needed to build your unit. Those of us without VINs and build week estimates should be the ones nervous.
This is what I think as well, although not based in much reality. I have a VIN and a build week estimate, so I'm hoping for the best and expecting the worst. I have 3 of the 4 "sins" currently

Sponsored

Bikeric

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 4Runner (For Sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does Ford remember the Good 'Ol Days when they manufactured and sold 1 MILLION Mustangs in less than 2 years? Now, 70,000 Bronco's/year is hopeful??

Gloff

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.serramonteford.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Bronco Big Bend, '03 BMW Z4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Does Ford remember the Good 'Ol Days when they manufactured and sold 1 MILLION Mustangs in less than 2 years? Now, 70,000 Bronco's/year is hopeful??
Well sure, it's a lot easier to build cars with half the parts count, and a 10th of the options.

bronc'o

Wildtrak
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Rubicon, 2020 Defender FE, 2022 Bronco WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wildtrak with MIC and tow here, so I'm screwed. I was a day 2 early morning reservation, but that doesn't seem to matter. UGH... not feeling good about this at all.

bronc'o

Wildtrak
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Rubicon, 2020 Defender FE, 2022 Bronco WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This is what I think as well, although not based in much reality. I have a VIN and a build week estimate, so I'm hoping for the best and expecting the worst. I have 3 of the 4 "sins" currently
I was told that VIN simply guarantees car will be built, just not when it will be built. In speaking with my dealer, some VINS may not be built until late Q4 2021, which may lead to FY22 delivery.

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They are not deadly until they run out for your vehicle.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Carolina Jim

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think we need an entire separate thread to discuss that STUPID graphic.
lol....that was some pretty advanced hieroglyphics....way over my head too :)

ROCKO

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Deadly??? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Cjb

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC terrain
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm new to this message board... can someone explain to me why the 2.7 is considered a constraint relative to the 2.3??

My initial assumption is that I might have to do with the F150 production and that being a 2.7, but maybe not.

Bababooey

Black Diamond
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My good friend works for a large Supplier of auto parts in a pretty high position. He said now that these chip companies can get top dollar from electronic companies they in a way put off the auto market. Automotive just does not pay enough. Supposedly a few companies in Arizona are scrambling to get them manufactured. He also said that all ford cut production by 50%. take it for what its worth.
Sponsored