First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
With all due respect, I just can’t believe the SFA part until I actually stick my head under one on a dealer lot.
Lmao
Sponsored

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Very curious. So does that mean there are people on the Bronco project watching this very forum??

HI IF YOU ARE!! THANKS FOR THE HARD WORK :)

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Had to sign a non disclosure agreement. If you like the 66-77 bronco you WILL NOT be disappointed. Retro and rugged is an understatement and it’s looks amazing! This thing is going to put wrangler on alert big time!! :)
When will we, the general public, get our first view of the Big Bronco? Not covered in a sheet, of course.

PNW_Bronco94

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Had to sign a non disclosure agreement. If you like the 66-77 bronco you WILL NOT be disappointed. Retro and rugged is an understatement and it’s looks amazing! This thing is going to put wrangler on alert big time!! :)
Thanks for posting. The lack of any information whatsoever from Ford is insanely frustrating, especially on the exterior design.

Can you tell us if any of the renderings floating around (specifically, the Road and Track one) are close to the final product?

Were you shown both the 2- and 4-door versions? If so, does the 4-door capture the look and feel of the original without looking disproportionate? [blink once for yes, twice for no]

Sponsored

PNW_Bronco94

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Very curious. So does that mean there are people on the Bronco project watching this very forum??

They for sure are watching this forum. Maybe not some other nooks of the internet, but this is the first place to look. Speaking of nooks, if anyone knows a private place where more details are being discussed/leaked, PM me. (BTW, just an extremely interested regular guy, no connection to the industry)

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks for posting. The lack of any information whatsoever from Ford is insanely frustrating, especially on the exterior design.

Can you tell us if any of the renderings floating around (specifically, the Road and Track one) are close to the final product?

Were you shown both the 2- and 4-door versions? If so, does the 4-door capture the look and feel of the original without looking disproportionate? [blink once for yes, twice for no]
People have built 4-door First Gens and IMO they look insanely cool.

PNW_Bronco94

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
People have built 4-door First Gens and IMO they look insanely cool.
Funny, that's what I had in mind when I asked about it being disproportionate. Looks like a Bronco limo, but to each his own. Personally, I think the shadow on the leaked Baby Bronco pic is the 4-door BroncoBronco. If so, I think it will look great and be of similar visuall proportions to the JLU.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Funny, that's what I had in mind when I asked about it being disproportionate. Looks like a Bronco limo, but to each his own. Personally, I think the shadow on the leaked Baby Bronco pic is the 4-door BroncoBronco. If so, I think it will look great and be of similar visuall proportions to the JLU.
I mean this is a 3-row bronco so I don’t necessarily expect it to look exactly like this. I expect something 4-door Jeep sized as well.

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

:thumbsup:

I'm sure they do, and parts of our conversations are frustrating for them to read.

We know what that's like though. The intense embargo by Ford has people on both sides of the information divide wound up. Hopefully it pays off.

Sponsored

Vegas_Sirk

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I get that 100%. I just don't understand why everything is kept under such a wrap. I would think from a Marketing standpoint it would be good to start building the hype train and preorders. When the Gen 2 Raptor came out they showed is several months before it was available and customers where buying up the allocations way in advance. Also getting people to put deposits down now will keep them from going to competitors and buying a Wrangler.

I said the same thing on the Gladiator forums as what it was going to look like was obvious for a long time.

Is letting this info out now really going to help FCA make changes to the Wrangler to compete better? With the speed at which these manufactures move it will still take at least a year for any minor changes, and its not like FCA is going to get that turbo six they are working on done any quicker.

Last edited:

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
... from a Marketing standpoint it would be good to start building the hype train and preorders. When the Gen 2 Raptor came out they showed is several months before it was available and customers where buying up the allocations way in advance. ...
Four to six months is pretty normal, but we're still talking around 15 months for the BroncoBronco.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

And they call it “full size”. What crappy journalism.
Let's use Stampede's BroncoBronco lest the FSB boys have heart palpatations
Sponsored