Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My original rationale of "I'm going to keep this truck for 10-15 years" is not going to happen. I know that i'll get the itch and end up trading it in a few years down the road if they keep releasing faster and more modern versions.
I'll keep mine. I'm hoping, somewhere down the line when the motor goes, that there is a bolt-in electric "crate" engine or something like that. Who knows what the industry holds for 15 years from now.
Sponsored

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

True, but that's the market that Ford has to win over.

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

If Ford's 1st high HP model cannot handle extreme off road conditions then Ford will have problems. Let's face it, the mall crowd does not need a Bronco that put's out 450+ hp and 500+ ft lbs of torque.

NewtoOffroading

Outer Banks
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

THIS IS THE ONE THAT I WANT TO RESERVE!!! ? Now there will be a Bronco on Every Other Street Corner before I get Mine ?
If you want a rare car don't buy one that will likely sell 100k-200k units per year.

LuckyDevil

Wildtrak
First Name
Lucky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Twin Turbo Black Label MKX, Harley Davidson StreetBob
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If you want a rare car don't buy one that will likely sell 100k-200k units per year.
:unsure: I didn't say that i wanted a "RARE Car".... The Entire Point was That I wanted a plug-in Hybrid Powertrain ⚡:alien:⚡without waiting 2 years to get it.

DHH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
True, but that's the market that Ford has to win over.
Not really. Ford knows it is selling an image. They know that very very few will actually go off road. They only have to make the masses believe the Bronco is a great off road vehicle.
I have no real numbers to back this up, but I'd be surprised if 1% of the Jeeps sold actually saw anything more than a gravel road. How many Raptors go off road. Probably less than 1% too.

Thankfully, Ford appears to have made a very capable off road vehicle.
Sponsored