First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well maybe not all 40 but I bet they are converting cancelled orders. Also they could be lying about the 40, it’s an ad —- they are trying to get your attention. The dealer stock is the soft tops non sas you see everywhere I bet.
Lying about inventory is commonly called fraud, which is a great way to get sued. Yes, the dealer stock has been rolling in there, and they typically have 5 to 10 available on the lot over the past 3 months. That tells me that Ford is still pushing a lot of dealer stock out.

They, at one point, had an unclaimed 2 door on the lot this past summer (along with two "used" 2 doors - obviously being flipped).
Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
why is my ford stock dropping so much if the line of people with 50k+ in their pocket is forming around the country? But my big question is, how is a wrangler able to be built in 8-12 weeks and Bronco is 8-12 months (if your lucky). Its absolutely mind boggling how much money Ford is leaving on the table

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I realize life is not a sprint but a marathon, however there is a time limit for every marathon before you are disqualified, null and void, a loser

Y2KFirehawk

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The phases of buyers in this forum are sad for Ford... There are those who have orders in and are waiting forever. Then there are people like me just wanting to be like those folks and put an order in...

Cetacean Sensation

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco & Bimmer
Your Bronco Model
Base
The phases of buyers in this forum are sad for Ford... There are those who have orders in and are waiting forever. Then there are people like me just wanting to be like those folks and put an order in...
Then there are people like me, who ordered from a dealer in February 2022, but the dealer didn’t submit the paperwork to Ford before the order banks closed a week or two later. So I’ve been waiting to order so I can wait.

Y2KFirehawk

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs