Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok so some Ford dealer makes a you tube video were supposed to take it as the gospel truth. The fact is they don't know any more than we do. There's not one word on the other forum about this even it's connected to Ford. My dealer a 3rd generation owned dealership knows nothing yet so why would we believe this is anything but speculation.
The same rumor is on the other forums too, they just donā€™t latch onto rumors like people here on B6G do.

And the admins on the other forum get the same info media outlets and dealers get. In the past they were able to get some additional information by asking the former Bronco brand managerā€¦ but he transferred away from the Bronco team over the summer. The new brand manager seems to be a lot more tight lipped about things and much less forthcoming with information.

(In general Ford has becomes a lot more secretive since the layoffs in Augustā€¦ so I wonder if there was crack downs internally in an attempt to stop information leaks.)

Either way, in the video the dealer employee outright said there were simply considering opening order banks in Feb, but no set date or official announcement was released. Never claimed that it was set in stone.
Sponsored

Last edited:

BroncRocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mariner
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Didn't he also say that if all the 99 orders in the system get canceled on Nov 21, that date might move up?
It is correct the 99 orders that arenā€™t updated by 11/21 will be cancelled. I received an email concerning my reservation about 2 months ago. At that time the order had to be updated to 23ā€™ MY, and had to sign off (agree with) at dealer to new pricing. (No more guarantee on price for waiting) But, all editions were opened up for review, only through that email. (I tried the normal route and 23ā€™ MY wasnā€™t showing).

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They should build another 50k by the end of February, thatā€™s 4 months of production. Surely there isnā€™t more than 50,000 waiting at this point. That would be over 200,000 produced, right?
Theyve already built +140k. Enough to get through the first month of reservation holder orders. But they havent. My place in line, since 2021, has gone from 39 to 17 in two years. My dealer got over 120 broncos in that timeframe. its not realistic to be hopeful they will get to me by February. And besides, there are still 200 more people behind me in line at my dealer. Ford could knock every one of us out in one day, and still be able to make another hundred broncos. But they havent. Ford says very little, and the few things they have said they will do, they havent.

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yeah I wasnā€™t thinking about the dealer allocation. You would think they would just get the rest of the ones built and the go back to the allocation on new orders moving forward.

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Depending on when they open up in Feb there could be 4 rounds of scheduling before then. Figure in Nov they will schedule for January, Dec for Feb, Jan for March and then Feb for April. That is potentially 40k Broncos based on the average of 11.5k units built per month and figuring in a plant shut down. My napkin math shows between 60k and 90k eligible orders for MY23 (230k reservations minus 170k built to date plus walk-ins) of which only a fraction (half?, two thirds?) will convert and of which about 20k(?) have already been scheduled for MY23. Again, napkin math and speculation on my part but I don't think the backlog is as big as everyone thinks it is.
This is a reasonable take but if the backlog is that big then the situation is much worse then we thought. FORD has little credibility at this point and that would just send it right over the edge in that FORD clearly had no intention of fulfilling our orders. I hope you are right. 850+ days.

Sponsored

Brownmule247

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion, Jeep Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm worried it's the opposite unfortunately. I think most of us still waiting want Sasquatch and/or high demand packages like Badlands or Wildtrak, Lux or High, 2 door, Mic etc.

They might want to open up Banks for new orders and push people towards Big Bend or base, 4 door soft top Mid non Sasquatch which I assume are easier to build due to chips and constraints.

Hopefully I'm wrong.....
I hope you are wrong, I have a Wildtrak ordered that Iā€™m not willing to make any changes to and I was hoping to get it early next year.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
One interesting data point is that the local dealership in San Angelo (Jim Bass Ford) had at least 6 new Bronco 4 doors on the lot for sale, another 4 that still needed PDI, and all but one didn't have the advanced 4x4 transfer case, most of them appeared to have the rear locker. I am wondering if dealer stock orders are restricted with regards to ordering the advanced 4x4 transfer case or if this is becoming a constraint (and affecting Sasquatch builds).

There were 8 OBX's and 2 BD trims. All of the ones ready for sale had $9995 ADM or more hidden in the dealer added "accessories".

This alone tells me how Ford values reservation holders. This same dealership had 3 Broncos on the lot earlier this year (2 2021 "used", 1 2022) all two door models. They have delivered a few up here. They are not a huge dealer, so there is no reason why they should be sitting on 10 Broncos as "dealer stock".

CMillBronco

Base
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GMC HD 3500 AT4, 2022 Toyota Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Base
I've seen a bunch of OBX 4dr Soft tops without Advanced lately as well, one of the dealers that has me on his list sent me 2 both like this but one has a locker. Also did a quick Youtube Bronco search and dealers are posting many with same build all over the country.

Not sure why they can't build my BD with Mid and Hard top no advanced????

EruptionEnvy602

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Nothing is certain until you have keys in your hand. Stellantis may end up selling me a Recon before Ford builds me a Bronco. Meanwhile I'm seeing people buy 2 broncos because someone punted an order.

Shorevet

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
There are a lot on dealer lots. ADM is negotiable. Also a lot of used ones out there. End of year coming and dealers and used car lots need to clear inventory. Make an offer and hopefully relieve some of the anxiety of waiting for ford to get this mess worked out.

Sponsored

Rrehder

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
One interesting data point is that the local dealership in San Angelo (Jim Bass Ford) had at least 6 new Bronco 4 doors on the lot for sale, another 4 that still needed PDI, and all but one didn't have the advanced 4x4 transfer case, most of them appeared to have the rear locker. I am wondering if dealer stock orders are restricted with regards to ordering the advanced 4x4 transfer case or if this is becoming a constraint (and affecting Sasquatch builds).

There were 8 OBX's and 2 BD trims. All of the ones ready for sale had $9995 ADM or more hidden in the dealer added "accessories".

This alone tells me how Ford values reservation holders. This same dealership had 3 Broncos on the lot earlier this year (2 2021 "used", 1 2022) all two door models. They have delivered a few up here. They are not a huge dealer, so there is no reason why they should be sitting on 10 Broncos as "dealer stock".
Iā€™m not seeing this at all where I am. Everything on the websites are customer orders if you call them and look at the monroney. Iā€™ve seen one or two non Sasquatch builds that were not customer orders.

CMillBronco

Base
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GMC HD 3500 AT4, 2022 Toyota Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Base

Rrehder

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Just to the West of you it is, our dealerships have a lot of new inventory but are asking a huge ADM!
https://www.phillongdenver.com/new/Ford/2022-Ford-Bronco-8f27a1610a0e0a937f707d55ce2914ad.htm
Our dealers show them on the site with adm
Just to the West of you it is, our dealerships have a lot of new inventory but are asking a huge ADM!
https://www.phillongdenver.com/new/Ford/2022-Ford-Bronco-8f27a1610a0e0a937f707d55ce2914ad.htm
our dealers show them on the site with markup but they are all customer orders

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Like I said, 4 of them might have been customer deliveries, but 100% certain that the other 6 were positioned on the lot with ADM window stickers indicating that they were for sale.

Also, it was worth noting that these were not what I would have considered particularly desirable builds; save the one black diamond with the Advanced 4x4 transfer case, rear locker, upgraded factory wheels, etc - I am pretty sure that was a customer order based on how it was spec'd out.

I was rather surprised by the number that they had, because for months, I would only see one or two of them there.

Edit: I went and had a look at the online inventory 40 someodd Broncos (including a Raptor). 21 were "in-transit", some were "reserved" aka customer orders, all got the Nitrogen shot in the ass - don't call it ADM, all had ADM. They listed many as Advanced 4x4, but pictures of the specific vehicle showed that's a lie (as well as the window sticker). Such a great value, an OBX MSRP $44k, and they are practically giving it away at $57k! šŸ˜‚

It's a 2.3 mid-package cloth with an aftermarket bash bar, 4 lights, and that sweet Nitrogen tire fill... buy, buy, buy... I almost missed the most important feature of all -$50 for navigation removal!

They are f'ing higher than inflation!

Attachments

Last edited:

HishamF

Big Bend
First Name
Hisham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Tim bartz said in the video about 50% weā€™re still priority code 99, which surprised him. Maybe it hits 75% converted but that would be a lot of procrastination!
The less the demand the more happy I get :p It is safe to say that anyone who wanted to convert would have converted already. So 50% could still be true.
Sponsored