Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Pretty sure there is enough in the queue to run out MY23 with no more orders, but it seems Ford likes to build backlog, its good for the stock portfolio.
Sounds like they only have four months of orders, if all the unconverted 99s convert. The number of unbuild Everglades is a little strange.
Sponsored

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ok so some Ford dealer makes a you tube video were supposed to take it as the gospel truth. The fact is they don't know any more than we do. There's not one word on the other forum about this even it's connected to Ford. My dealer a 3rd generation owned dealership knows nothing yet so why would we believe this is anything but speculation.
Tim Bartz has a good rep. I think many dealers just don't provide much information. The reality is that they can't influence the scheduling decisions and don't want deal with questions that won't get you your Bronco faster.

M&M Beer

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge-F-150 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Great points. I wasn't thinking about scheduling in the coming months going beyond February. That would definately put a dent in the backlog. Wish we knew how many orders are outstanding and have been converted. Selfishly I don't want a new February walk in order getting a Heritage with a Mod top before me. I've waited a long time, like others, for that mod top. We shall see.
I don’t think we will see a MOD top in 23 windows keep falling out.

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I've seen a bunch of OBX 4dr Soft tops without Advanced lately as well, one of the dealers that has me on his list sent me 2 both like this but one has a locker. Also did a quick Youtube Bronco search and dealers are posting many with same build all over the country.

Not sure why they can't build my BD with Mid and Hard top no advanced????
It could be that your dealer has (proportionately) a lot of reservations and few allocations. The dealers getting those low end builds may be the opposite. Unfortunately, I (like many) reserved with a smaller dealer with a good reputation before the big dealers muscled their way into the allocation formula.

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

How much do you want to bet that these are because the dealership has all of their customers in 99 status unless pressed, until 21 November 2022.

My guess is that this is current dealer allocation and that they intentionally 99'd as many 2022 order/reservations as possible to maximize their profits, without regard to the reservation holders who don't know better. They will convert them all on the 20th or 21st.
I think the dealer allocations are based on the number of units sold, not reservations. I attribute the high number of 99s to people who have simply given up. 2 1/2 years. No mod top. Concerns about quality. Heritage editions go to dealers. Looming recession.

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I don’t think we will see a MOD top in 23 windows keep falling out.
Pretty sure the current rendition of the mod top no longer has the removable side windows, no mention of it anywhere.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
It could be that your dealer has (proportionately) a lot of reservations and few allocations. The dealers getting those low end builds may be the opposite.
The dealers getting the 4-door squishy tops are dealers where the bulk of their remaining customer orders are hard tops.

Ford never actually bought enough tooling to build enough hard tops. My dealer (Phoenix Metro) has received zero orders for the lot, because enough people here were willing to downgrade to the soft top. Dealers in "Snow Country" will get lot Broncos long before the sun belt.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pretty sure the current rendition of the mod top no longer has the removable side windows, no mention of it anywhere.
There is a full article on the Mod top from back in Sept when the '23 info was released that mentions the removable side windows on the 2 and 4 doors as well as the gunner's hatch on the 2 doors.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

There is a full article on the Mod top from back in Sept when the '23 info was released that mentions the removable side windows on the 2 and 4 doors as well as the gunner's hatch on the 2 doors.
You have a link for that? The '23 order guide lists only:

● Hard Top, Modular – Oxford White-Painted (2-Door and 4-Door) — Hard Top Sound Deadening Headliner — Rear-Window Defroster and Washer — Storage Bag – Front Row Top Panels (for On-Vehicle Storage)

No mention of removable windows or even the gunners hatch however there is an option for the protective bag for it but nothing for the windows.

On the site that can't be named they even mentioned it and were supposed to report back but crickets.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

On the site that can't be named they even mentioned it and were supposed to report back but crickets.
Laura has a full article there with pics from when the '23 info came out. Site is trash though after their update.

It's posted elsewhere too.

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Laura has a full article there with pics from when the '23 info came out. Site is trash though after their update.

It's posted elsewhere too.
Yes, article is there along with the question on the removable rear windows. No one, including Ford, has stated anything one way or the other to officially verify it. My take and what I've heard is that it won't, if you want to go glass half full then your choice.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, article is there along with the question on the removable rear windows. No one, including Ford, has stated anything one way or the other to officially verify it. My take and what I've heard is that it won't, if you want to go glass half full then your choice.
:ROFLMAO:

Yvetta

Badlands
First Name
Yvetta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nope still waiting july 2021

rfiorillo

Badlands
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do you know whereabouts in the video that this was reported? I really don't have time to watch 2+ hours of video...

Respectfully, this is not awesome news. Them taking new orders says to me they are moving on. There are still very early rez holders who are unscheduled. I'm at 851 days. This is ridiculous. They are going to be making dealer stock AND new orders before some of us get our trucks. If they said April or May, I would believe they are serious about clearing the backlog. Has anyone else gotten a build date since that last gold rush about 2-3 weeks ago. There wasn't a lot of fanfare on the forum and there was supposedly going to be scheduling the past couple of weeks.
Respectfully, this is not awesome news. Them taking new orders says to me they are moving on. There are still very early rez holders who are unscheduled. I'm at 851 days. This is ridiculous. They are going to be making dealer stock AND new orders before some of us get our trucks. If they said April or May, I would believe they are serious about clearing the backlog. Has anyone else gotten a build date since that last gold rush about 2-3 weeks ago. There wasn't a lot of fanfare on the forum and there was supposedly going to be scheduling the past couple of weeks.
When did you submit your order?
Sponsored