HowieLong

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I haven't seen this information posted yet, Johnny's car care & reviews (video below) states the 2024 Bronco order banks will open on August 14th with job 1 starting on November 13th. He says he has this information as his business works with Ford and they often have the information early.

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Thought '23 was going to be a long year to clear the last of the reservations and price protected folk. If true this gives Ford a tick over 6 months to all that; in April they built 10k Broncos so 60k ish more.

Constraints

Wildtrak
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Realistically what changes in 24 for the Bronco? I have a wildtrak that will be built 6/16 4dr Mic, high, tow. I didn’t get Lux which I wanted due to the dealer talking me out of it. I regret it now. Should I not pick up and try again in 24 and hopefully the economy gets a little better….

OrlandoOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Sonata
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just chatted with Ford Marketing and she said it looked to be near the end of August. Maybe Canada is different.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

We might order a 2dr depends on updates to 24s, if not will find something on the open market for 23s.

Sponsored

OrlandoOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Sonata
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

From what I have heard and he says, he works at a dealership in Canada, and is part owner of that dealership

Mflies23

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model Y Performance
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hmm, I have a build date for week of 5/29
(after waiting 2.5 years) may pass on it and get a ‘24 at this point what’s a few more months? Would lose price protection but interest rates should be going down quite a bit early next year when vehicle would finally be delivered offsetting a lot of the price increases

Shawshank

Outer Banks
First Name
Shandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 1998
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Realistically what changes in 24 for the Bronco? I have a wildtrak that will be built 6/16 4dr Mic, high, tow. I didn’t get Lux which I wanted due to the dealer talking me out of it. I regret it now. Should I not pick up and try again in 24 and hopefully the economy gets a little better….
The only difference is the $$$ lol. Joking. I have no idea

MK0412

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord and Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Would love to see square fenders standard myself but would be shocked. Assuming move of Ford's equipment is setup for the normal ones. Cost would come into place to change everything out. Assuming some manufacturing downtime also. Just my guess though.

Looking forward to the 24 updates, hopefully standard square fenders and new paint choices.

Sponsored

Constraints

Wildtrak
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
(after waiting 2.5 years) may pass on it and get a ‘24 at this point what’s a few more months? Would lose price protection but interest rates should be going down quite a bit early next year when vehicle would finally be delivered offsetting a lot of the price increases
I’m honestly thinking of not picking up either. Economy has me feeling uncertain, plus I really want the Lux package. This will be a tuff decision but probably good in the long run.

Tataman

Black Diamond
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Chevy suburban
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Could be many reasons to wait for a 24 model, but I wouldn’t let interest rates impact that decision. If you really believe rates will fall next year, you can always refinance. Why give up price protection for a possibility that there might be lower rates. 🤷‍♂️

Mflies23

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model Y Performance
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Could be many reasons to wait for a 24 model, but I wouldn’t let interest rates impact that decision. If you really believe rates will fall next year, you can always refinance. Why give up price protection for a possibility that there might be lower rates. 🤷‍♂️
I suppose it’s a combination of lower rates and improvements for ‘24 ( mod top 🤞) and having a year less depreciation.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I suppose it’s a combination of lower rates and improvements for ‘24 ( mod top 🤞) and having a year less depreciation.
I can about guarantee that the MOD top will be limited to specific models for MY24 Job1. And would not be surprised if it remained that way for Job2. The MOD tops is currently experiencing some quality issues of rumored primer bleed through and is not ready for mass production.

Currently, all scheduled HE's have been pushed back to June/July builds (mine started at 3/27, got pushed TEN times, and currently sits at 7/10). There are also a rumored 3k HE's still in the order banks waiting to be scheduled. Plus the 1966 HE-L's for MY24 already taken up capacity.

Pay close attention to the HE threads before making a decision on abandoning your current order in anticipation of a MOD top Bronco in '24.
Sponsored