JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Other than colors, I don't see much changing. Curious to see what colors they drop and which they add. My only regret on my '21 is that I changed from Rapid Red to Carbonized. I literally see Broncos all day long now and never a Rapid - or a Race Red for that matter.
Sponsored

SgtMaj Bruce

Everglades
First Name
Bruce Keirnan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Hmm, I have a build date for week of 5/29
(after waiting 2.5 years) may pass on it and get a ā€˜24 at this point whatā€™s a few more months? Would lose price protection but interest rates should be going down quite a bit early next year when vehicle would finally be delivered offsetting a lot of the price increases
I wouldnā€™t hold my breath on the interest rates going down. The only place theyā€™re going is up.

OrlandoOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Sonata
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So when would you see changes (like paint) available for job 2? they star scheduling job 2 next week

Plowman1973

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜21 ram warlock
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hmm, I have a build date for week of 5/29
(after waiting 2.5 years) may pass on it and get a ā€˜24 at this point whatā€™s a few more months? Would lose price protection but interest rates should be going down quite a bit early next year when vehicle would finally be delivered offsetting a lot of the price increases
Good luck with your date! I ordered 3/27, build date of 5/19 and now pushed to 5/29.

Rusty Sheckelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Would love to see square fenders standard myself but would be shocked. Assuming move of Ford's equipment is setup for the normal ones. Cost would come into place to change everything out. Assuming some manufacturing downtime also. Just my guess though.
I assume the cost for new tooling would be offset by time and cost savings of the resulting simplified build complexity.

While I personally am a huge supporter of variety and customization (need more retro interior colors), I'd be kind of shocked if ford didn't take this opportunity to both improve the bronco visually and reduce build complexity in one easy step.

Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just chatted with Ford Marketing and she said it looked to be near the end of August. Maybe Canada is different.
Canada does have different dates, but they are usually similar (usually within a few days, but almost always within a few weeks).

Also worth noting that Ford planned for mid August order banks last year as well, and it didn't actually happen until early September... so... ya know... those who really want a 2024 Bronco probably should NOT make plans to camp outside of their dealer on August 14th. High probability those dates will slide a bit.

---

And much like others have said, I wouldn't expect any major changes.

They got the brand-new Ranger launching this summer for 2024MY, and they likely want to keep changes on the Bronco down to am minimum. I actually wouldn't be surprised if they continue to restrict Base and manual transmission ordering for Job 1 and save those for Job 2. But... I'm assuming that depends on how many orders they get for the Ranger.

Order banks for the '24 Ranger open soon and product starts near the end of July if the dates hold. So... keep on eye on the Ranger launch. They should clue us in on what changes we can expect for the Broncoā€”most notably any potential changes in the color offerings.

WILDcardOD

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rav4, Bronco on the way
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I can about guarantee that the MOD top will be limited to specific models for MY24 Job1. And would not be surprised if it remained that way for Job2. The MOD tops is currently experiencing some quality issues of rumored primer bleed through and is not ready for mass production.

Currently, all scheduled HE's have been pushed back to June/July builds (mine started at 3/27, got pushed TEN times, and currently sits at 7/10). There are also a rumored 3k HE's still in the order banks waiting to be scheduled. Plus the 1966 HE-L's for MY24 already taken up capacity.

Pay close attention to the HE threads before making a decision on abandoning your current order in anticipation of a MOD top Bronco in '24.
is MOD too just like color matching?

WILDcardOD

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rav4, Bronco on the way
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Good luck with your date! I ordered 3/27, build date of 5/19 and now pushed to 5/29.
Same, got the email for 5/29 but when I track it, it doesnā€™t show up at all, just the order received.

RR Drummer

Badlands
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Lariat Supercrew / Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I seen the video from Johnnyā€™s Car Care as well. Got me hoping for actual August order banks for 24MY Bronco. Iā€™m in Canada where usually order banks are fairly close to USA but canā€™t say Iā€™d hang my hat on a date this early. I placed my 23MY order on 03/27, was planning a Badlands w/manual trans but obv had to go auto trans to get order thru. My hope is to switch my order to 24MY to get a manual trans. Waiting is no concern to me as Ford extended my lease on my F150 until Bronco comes in.

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same, got the email for 5/29 but when I track it, it doesnā€™t show up at all, just the order received.
I have to use a browser OTHER than chrome to get the tracker link that was in the email to work.
I had better luck using Ford Canada's site, it worked for me.
Go to Ford.ca and scroll to the bottom, there will be a "track your order" (or similar wording) link to click on.

Herewegoagain

Badlands
First Name
Maxemus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Realistically what changes in 24 for the Bronco? I have a wildtrak that will be built 6/16 4dr Mic, high, tow. I didnā€™t get Lux which I wanted due to the dealer talking me out of it. I regret it now. Should I not pick up and try again in 24 and hopefully the economy gets a little betterā€¦.
I changed my order twice now because of Fords threats! I finally settled for a fully loaded Badlands, 2.7, SAS, tow, LUX. I will be purchasing an aftermarket hardtop because they are so much better than the stock junk MIC top. So I will have both hardtop and a soft top. Delivery will be around 5/15. Good luck with your truck.

Constraints

Wildtrak
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I changed my order twice now because of Fords threats! I finally settled for a fully loaded Badlands, 2.7, SAS, tow, LUX. I will be purchasing an aftermarket hardtop because they are so much better than the stock junk MIC top. So I will have both hardtop and a soft top. Delivery will be around 5/15. Good luck with your truck.
Glad you were able to get what you wanted. Iā€™m still undecided on what to do but figured if I donā€™t like it I can trade it in for a raptor if anything. How long did it take from production to delivery for your Badlands?

Herewegoagain

Badlands
First Name
Maxemus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Glad you were able to get what you wanted. Iā€™m still undecided on what to do but figured if I donā€™t like it I can trade it in for a raptor if anything. How long did it take from production to delivery for your Badlands?
It got scheduled Feb 2, production Mar 13

GOATS

Black Diamond
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Imaginary Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
We might order a 2dr depends on updates to 24s, if not will find something on the open market for 23s.
I spoke to my dealer yesterday. He claims to have 14 broncos available for purchase, all delivered in the last 2 days, from recently canceled orders. We didn't talk prices. Brewster Ford in NY. Ask for Mustang Mike. Tell him Long Island Rick sent you and we can split the $200 refer a friend $. šŸ˜
Sponsored