MJ12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Charger 392
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Still waiting on my 2021 day 7 reservation order to get here (Currently been on "plant hold" for 3 weeks) and 2024 order banks are opening... ppppfffttt... good luck 2024 buyers.
Sponsored

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Any data or guesses on what this means for last '23 production? Also in Nov.? Hoping my order can get to allocation and build pre '24.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I know mustang mike I have a long history of racing with Ford

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Order banks for the '24 Ranger open soon and product starts near the end of July if the dates hold. So... keep on eye on the Ranger launch. They should clue us in on what changes we can expect for the Broncoā€”most notably any potential changes in the color offerings.
Toyota just announced the new Taco would keep a stick shift option. Ford still refuses to give us a stick in the Ranger.

So... nobody actually cares. Ranger sales will still be terrible compared to the competition.

SHOtruck

Outer Banks
First Name
TOM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' Taurus SHO 22' Lincoln Navigator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just ordered a '23 Outer Banks yesterday at a dealer in Fort Meyers. 2.7, lux, towing, carbonized gray MIC hardtop and rubber floor liners. Got an 'order confirmed' email from Ford while I was still at the dealer. Salesman told me 2 things: 1. He ordered a '23 OB in late March and it is being built next week. 2. Any 2023's that are ordered and don't get built by the '24 model year start, will be cancelled, and will get a refund, then Iwill have to come in to start a whole new order for a 2024.
My 2 cents.
SHOTRUCK

Sponsored

wrangler2bronco??

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Just ordered a '23 Outer Banks yesterday at a dealer in Fort Meyers. 2.7, lux, towing, carbonized gray MIC hardtop and rubber floor liners. Got an 'order confirmed' email from Ford while I was still at the dealer. Salesman told me 2 things: 1. He ordered a '23 OB in late March and it is being built next week. 2. Any 2023's that are ordered and don't get built by the '24 model year start, will be cancelled, and will get a refund, then Iwill have to come in to start a whole new order for a 2024.
My 2 cents.
SHOTRUCK
The 2023 order banks aren't closed??? I thought they closed back in late march or early April. Am I totally wrong? I hope I am. I'll put in the 2 door heritage order tomorrow, monday at the latest.

Brianā€™sBronco

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands/17 Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The 2023 order banks aren't closed??? I thought they closed back in late march or early April. Am I totally wrong? I hope I am. I'll put in the 2 door heritage order tomorrow, monday at the latest.
They are not open for the HE, those did close back in April.

SHOtruck

Outer Banks
First Name
TOM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
They are not open for the HE, those did close back in April.
Correct. The salesman handed me a constraint list that was current for that day. 'Options not available' were Base, Everglades, Manual Transmission, and Badlands Optional Wheel. Anything else could have been ordered on the spot, with the following Contraints: 50% Sasquatch, 36% Four door hardtop, 18% Wildtrack, 18% lux Package, 10% two doors. The system accepted the order for me, but the four door and Lux could delay the build. I could have ordered a Heritage as long as it didn't have any of the items that were not available. He spent over an hour with the general manager to make sure we could get an order that would go in the system that moment in that day. As I said, I received an email from Ford while I was sitting there at the dealer. He ordered a 23 Bronco nearly identical to mine in late March, and the buyer received an email from Ford that his Bronco was being built next week. That's what I know for sure.
He said that if for some reason my order did not get built as a '23, I would have to come in and order the same Bronco in a '24. He would refund my $500, and take a new $500 for the '24. The dealer had "about 70" Bronco allotments for the '23 model year. He said they could "play around" with a few of the units that were left.
Hope this helps, but it likely raises more questions.
He said Ford was trying to simplify the whole Bronco order process, and they expected more revisions to the system going forward.

asurfer11

Badlands
First Name
ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 africa twin
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am very interested in trading in my 2021 badlands IF the 2024 bronco has a better dash display like the new Ranger and more HP with the 2.3 turbo. I will wait and seeā€¦ looks like order banks will open in late august?

FloridaBroncoPipeDream

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Considering ordering is based on allocations, the order banks should open/close based on dealer allocation. Like the computer program should give you an error/invalid code if you try to put in a new order with a full dealer bank.

There are some dealers in Florida with so many reservations that have filled their allocations for years. However the dealer I went with had pretty low allocation pressure and I was able to get mine in 2.5 months after ordering.

Pretty insane that Ford has chosen to stick with a broken process that will drive people away from Ford. Especially once the 4runner and GX hit the market.

Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am very interested in trading in my 2021 badlands IF the 2024 bronco has a better dash display like the new Ranger and more HP with the 2.3 turbo. I will wait and seeā€¦ looks like order banks will open in late august?
Eh...

It's probably more accurate to say "you should check back in come mid-August to see when order banks will open".

It is extremely common for Ford to push days around. Last year the original date was the second week of August, it got pushed around several times, and it didn't actually open until the third week of September. So... yeah know... check back often I guess.

---

I don't think it'll matter much anyway though. The 2.3L in the 2024 Ranger is the old 2.3L engine currently in the Bronco and existing Ranger. Ford also already announced that 2024 will have another round of the Heritage Broncos.

So I am reasonably confident the earliest we could expect a meaningful refresh on the Bronco is 2025. But, we'll see.

SHOtruck

Outer Banks
First Name
TOM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Got this email today. Not sure what to do next, in regards to the best method to track it.
"We are excited to let you know your 2023 Bronco Outer Banksā„¢ 4 Door has been scheduled for production. Your vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of August 14, 2023."
SHOTRUCK

tock13

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda, 66 Honda CT90, ā€˜94 Toyota Xtra cab
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My bronco journey has been nothing but one annoyance after another. ( I know far less of one than a lot of folks here) I finally get a chance to order in 3/27. ā€œDealer saidā€ my 2dr order will go no problem because of their allocation numbers. Nope. Recommended changing to 4 dr and dropping tow package. I donā€™t mind 4 doors. Main thing I wanted was cloth. Then I hear no more cloth inā€™23. WTF. Then last week ford says my 4dr BB SAS is scheduled for production Aug 8th and I see MGV on the tracker page.

Now I read the ā€˜24 banks are going to open. Will cloth be back?

It only took a bit over 3 months to get a production date. If I knew cloth was coming back Iā€™d walk away from this one.

PITA for sure.
Sponsored